bottle service : greatest hustle ever?

It's only a waste if you don't need it AND can't afford it.

LeBron, $100mil+ in the bank and still making money. Why not do it?

If you're making $30k a year and putting Jordans on credit cards, now that's a waste.

Ppl look at us everyday and say what a waste it is to buy $200 shoes, I mean there are plenty pairs of $30 Nikes to go around. But if that's what you like, who is anyone else to say it's a waste?

How can you be a "shoe head" and not buy shoes? How can you be a "baller" and not ball?

That's like saying had you hit that $640 million your life wouldn't had changed, get outta here!

You're simply paying for sex and status. Now whether the price tag is worth it or not is up to you to decide.

Buying a single of water is a big rip-off too....just think about what they charge in clubs/lounges.... $5+ for one when you can get a 36 pack for under $4

Best way to party at these clubs is by having the connect with the promoters and party with them, no sense in dropping 4k on a God Damb bottle in a club, to stunt for a bunch of birds.

I'm supposed to be hitting vegas for memeorial day weekend and i'm already dreading paying a crapload for bottle service. My bank acount is not about that life. Whenever I spend that much moeny on one night at a club, I thinkn to myslef about what I could have spent that money on instead. Especially if I aint smashing,.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

From a recent New Yorker article on the gambling and entertainment mecca that is Macau:

"What do you want to be, and what will you pay to be it?"

That's bottle service in a nutshell.
nice
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MonStar1

You aren't just paying for the alcohol.

You are paying for the spot to sit and the extra attention from females.

Its worth it to some and not others.

just paying for the status

I feel like it would be awesome once, Im sure it would be fun but unless your makin lebron money probably not worth it

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Best way to party at these clubs is by having the connect with the promoters and party with them, no sense in dropping 4k on a God Damb bottle in a club, to stunt for a bunch of birds.

This

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Agreed.

I know some dude that DJ's at a club, He's invited me a few times,

Since I never went, He pretty much stopped inviting me.
laugh.gif

Bottle service is a rip off. I'm not pressed to try to impress chicks who i know damn well can't afford it themselves. I'm trying to be rich not make the club rich.

i would rather spend that money on a vacation
roll.gif

there's not one female in the world who could talk me in to paying that much money

laugh.gif
@ people in here trying to justify spending $1000+ on a bottle of alcohol that cost $40 at CVS.

My fam got cake, but the hammer would be dropped on me or anyone who would ever fall for the bottle service scam.

Unless I'm splitting that table with 5 or 6 people you better believe I'm out there with the regular folk.
laugh.gif

90% of the dudes that go all out with the bottle service ain't getting no poonie poon poon at the end of the night.

So what happens if yall got the liquor and the women in yall booth then when the end of the night comes and you tryna get them to leave they hit you with the stoneface. How yall gonna feel payin all that money just to talk. I couldn't do it.

We overpay for things on a daily basis, just some are in bigger context.
Those foams you paid $250 for cost Nike $3 to make. You ever bought a beer at A club? $10?? You can buy a damn 18 pack for $10
So compare it to whatever you want, if dudes wanna blow money tho, let em.

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

laugh.gif
@ people in here trying to justify spending $1000+ on a bottle of alcohol that cost $40 at CVS.

My fam got cake, but the hammer would be dropped on me or anyone who would ever fall for the bottle service scam.

Unless I'm splitting that table with 5 or 6 people you better believe I'm out there with the regular folk.
laugh.gif

You just proved you don't know anything about nightlife.  CVS?
laugh.gif
  Even though its way over priced nobody is buying Sutter Home in the club my dude.

Its a cool thing to do if you can afford it or if you are ballin' out for a celebration.  

Half of the people in here saying "Its a waste or I'd never do it" are too young to drink or lames that never been out.

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

i would rather spend that money on a vacation
roll.gif

there's not one female in the world who could talk me in to paying that much money

So true man 
roll.gif

I did it before but I have no price on a good night out, now that I'm older and networked with owners I get tables and bottles for free when I show up. I just have to leave tip for the waitress.

BUT it's definite a huge hustle that makes no sense for an average joe. If you work at A fast food place or something and you're popping bottles you need to get your life fixed.

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

Ninja...been to Vegas with just my boy and we copped a table. 9.9999999 outta 10...you cop a table and invite chicks...its nothing to get them to chill with you. Unless you resembling popeye jones without the height...you aint gonna be lonely. You might feel like Master Simper the next day having birds you aint smash sip your liquor...but that's life. yolo.

sick.gif

gettin thirsty birds bent and non guaranteed poon...pssh where is da upside?
laugh.gif

yep, the whole point of bottle service...trying to stunt

but what irks me is when ppl ask me for "deals" on bottle service

the whole point of it is to show how much you're willing to waste $$$ and stunt...contradictory cheap$kates
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

personally my view is if you got the bread to spend on it and it's not going to put a dent in your pockets then if bottle service makes you happy then do it.

HOWEVER if your going to be eating mcchickens and ramen noddles for a month due to 1 night of trying to stunt to impress random jumpoffs you'll never see again then your an idiot plain and simple.

if you go to a club, once women get that liquor in their system they become significantly easier to bag, if you carry yourself right you'll end up bagging before the cornball type dude with bottle service does.  those $#$#@@ will drink his liquor and mess with you at the end of the night.

Back
Top Bottom