Bought Jordans on eBay...little situation

She didn't stretch the truth at all homie. To a non-shoe collector those ARE "practically new." She even said they were scuffed just enough.She's in the right, you're in the wrong. It's a closed case. You know, ebay sellers take their feedback more seriously than you do the condition ofyour shoes. You messed up.

look at the bright side:

1. u didn't come up off too much cash
2. u won't fall for the same mistake twice

asoiufdalsifuhaslifuasf...YOU PEOPLE have convinced me i guess. i probably had my expectations too high for an accurate description from someone thatdoesn't know much about shoes. i've messaged her and told her to send me a link where i can change the feedback i left her (only sellers can sendthese).

were the pictures she sent you tagged? if not, you could have been looking at a totally different pair in the pics.

I can feel you on the "practically new" case..... practically new and a big scuff and several other scuff is kind of a big difference. But just suckit up and learn.

send em back and dispute the charge. make sure you get a tracking number to show they are returned
i think 'no returns' is not an option if they accept credit card (paypal makes this a grey area but the paypal has the visa or mastercard logo so idunno)

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

So I bought a pair of XVII's on ebay with a suitcase and everything. The picture wasn't that clear so I asked the lady if there were any creases, scuffs, etc. and she said "HI, THANKS FOR YOUR NOTE, THEY ARE PRACTICALLY NEW, THERE IS NO CREASING OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, NO WEAR ON THE SOLES, JUST ENOUGH SCUFFING TO SEE THAT THEY HAVE BEEN WORN AT LEAST ONCE, SO BID WITH CONFIDENCE, THEY ARE GREAT, KIND REGARDS, SANDY". The price was pretty good ($56.99) so I decided it'd be a good purchase. I put the shipping address as my school address, but she shipped them to my house (both addresses are confirmed on Paypal). I went home this past weekend anyway and got to open them up when I got there. I was expecting to see them in NDS condition, but they were very creased and scuffed up in certain spots. Of course I was mad so I sent her a message asking why I didn't get them shipped to my school address which I clearly listed as the shipping address in the Paypal payment. I'm having trouble deciding what to do now...should I pretend like I never got them and get my money back like that or should I file a complaint and say they aren't in the condition she said they would be in? I'm having trouble deciding whether or not they are worth $70 in the condition they are in currently. I thought I had basically gotten a steal on ebay, but now I feel jipped. She says she doesn't accept returns under any circumstances which is what I'm worried about and that my address listed on ebay is my home address so that's where she sent them. I'm arguing that the shipping address I put on the Paypal payment was my school address, not my home address and that just because people buy something on ebay doesn't mean they necessarily want the item shipped to their house. I don't really want to fraud anyone, but I'm pretty upset. What do you guys think I should do?

I can't really get pictures of the shoes, because I don't have a camera and my iphone doesn't have enough detail...
YOUR IPHONE DOESN'T HAVE ENOUGH DETAIL??? forget the shoes, return the phone kid.

shut up .....take your L and keep moving........shouldnt have bought them especially if it was pics up there

i'm surprised this came back up haha. although i don't agree, i decided to change her feedback to positive by asking her to send me a feedback revisionform. thread closed?

Back
Top Bottom