Bow Wow - Greenlight 3

Joined Mar 25, 2008
"Ima bless em wit tha G3"

*insert any gif with somebody laughing and rolling their eyes*

Joined Sep 27, 2004
I am ready for G3 to drop!! Bow Wow absolutely destroyed that "Roger That" beat OMG and im not even a bdub fan like that.
G2 was ok...G1 was a Problem!

Joined Dec 30, 2007
Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

will be checkin for this. People realllly need to get over the bandwagon hate for this guy.

-The Juice
I'm saying. People always talking about the evolution of an artist and Bow Wow has definitely evolved. Greenlight and Greenlight 2 was illy and had bangers on it. 

richyung412

Banned
Joined Sep 1, 2009
I dont kno why ya'll are hating on this dude he's nice he can really spit and he rap better than any down south BS rapper. Plus he keeps it real wit us he dont front bout %%@ in his rhymes and you have to respect that. He aint no gimmick he dont een be wit the YM crew and for that i got a lot of respect for him he just does his own thing

Joined Jun 20, 2008
The only problem with these mixtapes, is he uses Ill Will and DJ Rockstar
Horrible adlibs and voice.

-The Juice

Joined Oct 23, 2006
IBT ZZZzzzmmmmm

The only problem with these mixtapes, is he uses Ill Will and DJ Rockstar Horrible adlibs and voice.

Lol, I hate hearing this on Mixtapes " D...J... ROCK-STAR" ol comin' attraction to theaters voice @^&

richyung412

Banned
Joined Sep 1, 2009

The only problem with these mixtapes, is he uses Ill Will and DJ Rockstar
Horrible adlibs and voice.

-The Juice

Wow are you serious???????????

Joined Oct 2, 2005
Yeah this mixtape series hasn't been bad at all. Sometimes I think dudes bash Bow Wow just because their middle school crush loved him.

Joined Apr 26, 2008
Originally Posted by Not a sneak

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

will be checkin for this. People realllly need to get over the bandwagon hate for this guy.

-The Juice
I'm saying. People always talking about the evolution of an artist and Bow Wow has definitely evolved. Greenlight and Greenlight 2 was illy and had bangers on it. 
Pretty much.. 

Joined Jun 14, 2009
my mans been tryna put me on G2 for a while.... might give it a chance

as far as G3 goes... we'll see when its out

richyung412

Banned
Joined Sep 1, 2009
Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Yeah this mixtape series hasn't been bad at all. Sometimes I think dudes bash Bow Wow just because their middle school crush loved him.

SO true

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now