Bow Wow - Greenlight 3

Dude is right if he only came out now rather than back then as Lil Bow Wow, maybe keepin Shad Moss as his name instead of Bow Wow, kinda hard to give dude props if he carryin the name Bow Wow with him. Plus I like the kid he needs to stop makin songs about smashing chicks, I get that you like smashing us ladies but on the down low we can't handle that no matter how smooth your voice is, or how tight them abs are or what a gorgeous man you are, rapping about one subject is playyyyed out! Come up step up your game son!

Originally Posted by Wizard of Oz

Dude is right if he only came out now rather than back then as Lil Bow Wow, maybe keepin Shad Moss as his name instead of Bow Wow, kinda hard to give dude props if he carryin the name Bow Wow with him. Plus I like the kid he needs to stop makin songs about smashing chicks, I get that you like smashing us ladies but on the down low we can't handle that no matter how smooth your voice is, or how tight them abs are or what a gorgeous man you are, rapping about one subject is playyyyed out! Come up step up your game son!

lol
laugh.gif

This thread put me onto his greenlight mixtapes couple months back. I was hesitant at first but now I'm glad I didn't sleep on his mixtapes.

Aey, I'm gon keep it a hunnet about dude. I feel like he needs to keep his style simple and not "jack" other dudes styles and take a slice of humble pie, then he wouldn't be that intolerable.

Still not going to bump this, but he still kicking some nice rhymes. Just aint trying to hear his problems and his bragadocious lifestyle.

Bow wow been killing it since most of us were in middle school, so thats why we mad. Hahaha

Back
Top Bottom