brand disloyalty

how do you feel about it?

do you think its weird when people wear jordan t-shirts but have some af1's on?

I think its some #$%@ going on in YOUR life lol if something this simple bothers you.

I'm sorry..........But what would make you wanna ask this question?? No i don't and you shouldn't either.Also don't worry about being disloyalto JB,Because they sure don't mind being disloyal to you

That truly is out of no-where haha
but i kinda understand, KIND of
but i move on about, i don't even wear jordan ##+ with my shoes

Originally Posted by canibus 2000 bc

I'm sorry..........But what would make you wanna ask this question?? No i don't and you shouldn't either.Also don't worry about being disloyal to JB,Because they sure don't mind being disloyal to you

happy.gif

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

Originally Posted by canibus 2000 bc

I'm sorry..........But what would make you wanna ask this question?? No i don't and you shouldn't either.Also don't worry about being disloyal to JB,Because they sure don't mind being disloyal to you

happy.gif

lol

naww cuz my cusin called me out on it

i was wearing a jordan shirt and some nikes and he was like the hell?
eyes.gif

^ouch
2 all the jock ryders thinking this homey was being a hater, he was genuinely curious
Burn
and 2 answer you question, it bothers me very little, I just think it's strange and herbish. My 2 cents. Of course I won't tell him
roll.gif

It bothers me when somebody is wearing a Jordan shirt, Adidas shorts, Reebok/Asics shoes, with some Umbro tube socks. Looks really dumb IMO.

i can see jordan and nike because jordan came from nike hell i can even understand jordan and adidas because of jordan jerseys and stuff but when you throw awhole bunch of brands into one outfit it kinda look tacky and stupid imo

Not only do I not think it weird, I think it looks a little foolish when someone has Jordan on head to toe. Shoes, socks, shorts, t-shirt, wrist bands, hat,rag, necklace, earrings, etc. Like they think Jordan is their daddy, and wearing it will convince people that they know the man. But, I find myself stopping atthe door if I have on adidas shorts and Nike shoes. That is my dilemma.

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

Originally Posted by Method Man

Why should ANYONE be loyal to someone or something that isn't loyal to them?

co-sign
co-sign the co-sign, when I see Gentry wearing a shirt with 3thaman on it then I'll become loyal.

^^lol...and no I wouldn't consider a jordan shirt and nike shoes brand disloyalty...more like brand diversity

i wasn't aware that you were not allowed to wear anything other than Jordan Brand shirts when wearing Jordan Brand shoes.

so, i guess i could also be called "brand disloyal" by wear Tiger Woods shirts with Jordan shoes.

silly me.

like i seen someone wearin the fire red iii's shirt with the 3 on the front with some fire red v's........so i dont kno.......but if you think bout iteveryone flips different label.........ecko with sean john.....phat farm wit fubu......coogi wit miskeen....

Originally Posted by 3thaman

when I see Gentry wearing a shirt with 3thaman on it then I'll become loyal.
I would advise you make those shirts limited so he can't get one.

o snap im in trouble, i wore my concords today with a kallusive shirt. i hope the fashion police doesnt get me!

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Originally Posted by 3thaman

when I see Gentry wearing a shirt with 3thaman on it then I'll become loyal.
I would advise you make those shirts limited so he can't get one.
They'll be buttermuffin-greenbean-citrus-cement, I'll save you one Hov.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom