brand disloyalty

Wow...

That's just like asking...is it wrong wearing Polo with Lacoste? Or an Adidas Track Jacket with Nikes? Etc., Etc., Etc... It's okay man, you have beenpardoned.

ppl can do whatever they want, lol i remember seeing jordan wear Penny's Sneakers....if he can be "disloyal" why cant someone else

HOVKid wrote:
3thaman wrote:
when I see Gentry wearing a shirt with 3thaman on it then I'll become loyal.
I would advise you make those shirts limited so he can't get one.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I truly lost any hope that JB still respected and catered to their original fan base (the 25+ plus crowd) .
We as consumers have to be picky and selective on how we let our dollars speak for us.....................but by the looks of things all the young kids whojust want to rock Jordans are they're main target. Let's just look at all the hybrids, team shoes, .5 and all the other regurgitated rehashed crapthat's getting thrown at us in "08"
smh.gif
smh.gif
sad its just really sad.

It bothers me more when ppl where two entirely different brands. At least Jordan and Nike are still Nike. When it's Jordan and some Adidas, or Nike andReebok, then that's annoying. I don't get upset. It's just annoying. But it's whatever.

wait, did jordan brand give me the t shirt as a sponsored athlete? answer is most likely NO. therefore there is no loyalty needed.

second why do people act like jordan and nike are completely seperate entities. im sure that nike would love the fact that you have on that jordan tee withtheir air force 1's. twice the advertising power. but anywayz, i digress, crossing brands is completely fine. heck, every time you rock a new era fittedwith your outfit you are technically being "disloyal" to whatever other brand you have on

Originally Posted by Method Man

Why should ANYONE be loyal to someone or something that isn't loyal to them?
co-sign boss..especially now....
smh.gif
..JB doneforgot about..nevermind it useless
smh.gif

I don't think that it's disloyal to wear a jordan tee with af1's. I just think that maybe thats the only shirt they have to wear for the day!!!

I don't see what's wrong with this thread to be honest...

JB with Nike is definitely not being "disloyal". JB/Nike with adidas and/or Reebok might be though.

I personally wear mostly Jordan Brand everything anyway, so it's usually not a big deal (and no, I don't wear it because I want people to thinkhe's "my daddy" or because I know him). I've liked the stuff that JB has put out for years (although lately, their clothing is kinda fallingoff)... so I have no problem going straight Jordan with everything.

Originally Posted by abernja

It bothers me when somebody is wearing a Jordan shirt, Adidas shorts, Reebok/Asics shoes, with some Umbro tube socks. Looks really dumb IMO.

seriously. a kid at my school tries to fit in and buys a white jordan shirt with some red jordan shorts, and rocks 'em with a pair of some white/redNew Balances thinking he's looking fresh... smh.

I just think it looks bad when you put on some non nike shoes with a nike or jordan shirt. Thats just looks ******ed.

disloyal? lmao. i cant stand anything from jb besides the retroes, and i can barley stomach those sometimes.

i think the thread starter chose a bad word, "Loyalty," for the title. the question is more about mixing and matching within an outfit and to somedegree i agree. I think if you are wearing a shirt, or shorts, or jackett or whatever that is made by a company primarily known for their shoes you shouldprobably be wearing that type of shoe. For instance, if I wore a Jordan shirt I would want to have jordan shoes on, not Chuck Taylors. However the reverse isnot true, if I wear Jordan shoes I can have a T-shirt from whatever that isnt a shoe company, like LRG or whatever you like. I do feel weird when I see kidswearing a Jordan shirt and then have on a pair of addidas. I dunno why, its like you are advertising one thing on your shirt (a shoe company) but then donteven wear the shoes you are promoting! thats my two cents.

some of u guys arent getting my question. im only talking about JB clothes with nike shoes.

Didn't mean to step on toes or offend you, WhatisLove, but you know the overboard I described is true. I am talking about the people who wear everyaccessory they can with Jordan on it, looking like a Mike truck blew up all over them. I myself will try to wear a Nike or Jordan shirt when I wear Jordans,and yes, I even try to match the colors (not wearing Cement III with a navy/carolina shirt). Just talking about the over-Jordan.

This thread isn't as bad as it seems

I wouldn't care what others wear but I'd never wear a Jordan jersey or tee without Jordan's on, it's just dumb

When you rock an AJ shirt or jersey people don't look down to see what brand of shoe you're wearing, people look to see what AJ you're wearing

I can't and won't wear a Jordan or Penny jersey without wearing their shoes, just doesn't work

Too many nice sig shoes to even think about going outside the box (no pun)

I guess I am always disloyal. I wear the jordan shorts with nike shoes all the time. Or a jordan shirt with flip flops. I didnt think I need to dress head totoe in the same brand. I think its tacky if you wear jordan shoes, shirt, shorts socks and hat altogether. 3 items is the max, but I usually do just one or twoand even more none.

im a girl and other than my girly clothes and heels.....when i wear kickz....i only rock nike or the jumpman.....when i usta work at nike they are so seriousthey make you sign to only wear there product in and around the building....but ehh it wasnt a prob for me

Back
Top Bottom