Breaking Bad...wow

i've been goin back and forth on whether justified is the best show on tv right now....last night's episode made it clear tho

breaking bad>>>>>>>>

There are so many genius things happening all at once. He can't make himself leave because he's having a panic attack. He can't make himself leave because he doesn't know if he can trust himself. Last time he had a panic attack, he lost control and pounded Jesse's face in. And that's just how they started the scene. This season was starting to turn one note until this episode. Every time you wanna think they've done as much as they can do with the small ideas they started with, this happens.

*on Justified. I really liked the first couple episodes, but it just started feeling like the same episode over and over again. Might try picking it up again when BB is over.

Amazing episodes in the third season. So very well thought out and executed.

This is the BEST show on TV.

Good episode for sure, but when dude had the kill shot and walked away talkin' about ''too easy'', that ruined it for me...

...after that it was quite predictable that Hank wouldn't be killed, that kinda made it a little cheesy to me.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Good episode for sure, but when dude had the kill shot and walked away talkin' about ''too easy'', that ruined it for me...

...after that it was quite predictable that Hank wouldn't be killed, that kinda made it a little cheesy to me.

Nah, that made the scene more intense. Hank struggling to put the hollow tip into the chamber put me at the edge of my seat. Blowing off the guy's head was awesome as well. Also, the other brother might not be dead, which can lead to more intense series of events. It would be awesome if Jessie, Hank, and the surviving brother ending up at the same hospital. This show is absolute perfection.

when dude had the kill shot and walked away talkin' about ''too easy'', that ruined it for me...

Ruined it? The great thing about this show is that the characters are so well defined and drawn out to the audience. The brothers were known for their gruesome and "out of the box" killing style, they got a kick out of mutilating and disfiguring their victims. Hank killed his brother and there was no way in hell he was going to let Hank get off with a quick shot to the head. It doesnt get any truer than that, I dont see how anyone could be disappointed.

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

when dude had the kill shot and walked away talkin' about ''too easy'', that ruined it for me...

Ruined it? The great thing about this show is that the characters are so well defined and drawn out to the audience. The brothers were known for their gruesome and "out of the box" killing style, they got a kick out of mutilating and disfiguring their victims. Hank killed his brother and there was no way in hell he was going to let Hank get off with a quick shot to the head. It doesnt get any truer than that, I dont see how anyone could be disappointed.
but i think the corny, typical drama/movie part was that he actually LET hank struggle and raise the gun. he coulda kicked it outta his hand and then chopped away... but again, its a drama, and they always chose the unrealistic, nonsensible style
laugh.gif

Y'all gotta admit though, this series is one of the most unpredictable shows out. I would have not been surprised at all if Hank didnt get the gun up in time. The show has me thinking and expecting all the different scenarios.

Originally Posted by krazyg

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Nah, that made the scene more intense. Hank struggling to put the hollow tip into the chamber put me at the edge of my seat. Blowing off the guy's head was awesome as well. Also, the other brother might not be dead, which can lead to more intense series of events. It would be awesome if Jessie, Hank, and the surviving brother ending up at the same hospital. This show is absolute perfection.

The way I figured it. That scene where the one brother saves the other brother from drowning was to show that they did have some feelings and that was for family and eachother. So when he sees his brother wrecked on the ground and dude says, 'Finish him!' Believe this ain't just another kill to him.

Breaking Bad is damn gritty and so damn real. This how life is, lots of talking, working, worrying and few frenetic seconds of life and death struggle. I was initially cheering against Hank but when I saw him fumbling for that bullet I was hoping he would do it. BTW, I mentally put in the sound bit of "boom, headshot!" when Hank reduced the ranks of the Salamanca Cousins by 50%. 

Gustavo has to be the most evil character I have ever seen on TV. The man is in the hospital with a thousand cops, and watching them thank him was killin me! This is the best show since "The Wire". I bet Walt firing his lab assistant will come back and haunt him, dude was real salty when he saw Jesse's !!!*@+$ roll in.

I have been watching the entire series and its great.........they have so many ways to take the show....

Another great episode tonight. I know Walt brought Jesse into the lab as partner to try and "protect" him (and prevent him from snitching on Walt) but it's clearly going to backfire.

Gus is that dude though
pimp.gif

The line of this episode was clearly "You like Pollos Hermanos?" There was also what Gus said about the DEA saying that they keeping us safe from those "animals."

Back
Top Bottom