Breaking Bad...wow

Walters Wallabees
pimp.gif
hes been wearing em the whole series.

Walt went crazy today.

Walt is incredibly smart and knows Jesse is stealing. Walt does care about Jesse, especially rescuing him from his breakdown after Jane's death last season. However, it's quite predictable that Jessie will get in trouble and Walt will face another moral dilemma whether to intervene or not. I don't think Jessie will get killed. He's a great character and I don't see the show being the same without him and Walt working together. Pretty slow episode, but I see it setting up for some major events occurring in the final 3 episodes. Can't wait to see how this season ends.

Don't know man this episode didn't really progress much they just chased a fly around and walt kind of apologized for killing that dudes chick... This season cycled where it kind of had 2 slow episodes and then one where a lot of things happened.

the slow down is good. its building character. a true foreshadowing i believe.

i felt a bit of suspense as I thought walter may have wanted jesse to fall off the ladder.. maybe the episode was bland and boring but I think there may be more to it than you think... ie Jesse's girlfriends lipstick on the cigarette brought back those memories. i also felt walter may have told jesse what he did..

Originally Posted by rrickrude

Don't know man this episode didn't really progress much they just chased a fly around and walt kind of apologized for killing that dudes chick... This season cycled where it kind of had 2 slow episodes and then one where a lot of things happened.
I kinda hear you on that. It's like Walt would do some dirty and hide it, and the show would be about the ways he tries and fails to hide things. But now he's kinda out in the open, wife knows, brother-in-law is down and out and he's got a safe enough employment. They don't really have much for him to do. I'm waiting on Walt to @!%% Jesse up, cuz he's damn near begging for it.

AntonLaVey wrote:
Only this show can pull of an episode about trying to kill a damn fly
laugh.gif

Seriously, half way through I was thinking "wow, they have not shown a second of Skyler, Marie, Hank ect." A lot of Breaking Bad fans were demanding "moar Gus, nao" so of course they deny us Gus for this week. Luckily, Gustavo will be involved in the final three episodes of this season.

The scene where the dead fly bounces around on the floor, in slow motion, was so damn funny. I am amazed how they have so much humor along side so much drama.

^ When he fell from the railing and bounced off that massive vat. I died of newmoanyuh.
laugh.gif
"The lab is contaminated."

All these characters are crazy
laugh.gif
Just when you think they turned the corner, they have a huge relapse. Walt always looks like he is in control but then he has a mental meltdown and does something stupid. And just when it seems like Jesse has matured and become smarter, he does some stupid *#$% that messes up everything.

At least there was no Skylar and Walt Jr. BS in this episode

probably the worst episode of the series...

didn't even finish it and i've seen every minute.

last episode was comically terrible.
laugh.gif

finally caught up on all the episodes... and i still feel the same way about everyone, theyre all morons. still entertaining though.

So... the ending of this episode was interesting. Jesse looks like he's about to go crazy. And Skyler meeting Saul was pretty funny. Saul talking extra slick
laugh.gif
Dumb b is gonna ruin everything though
smh.gif
; she needs to trust Walt and especially Saul after what Saul's done to keep Walt and Jesse out of jail.

Next week looks like a lot of stuff is gonna happen. Jesse in the car with Gus' go-to man... cant wait to see how that turns out.

last week was funny. tonight was more ominous. 
interesting that i like the show when almost every character (except hank - and he got paralyzed) is pretty much morally bankrupt. gimp kid don't count. 

i think he's referring to her accounting skills and her willingness to compromise all morals to help the family. 

But she's trying to get involved in something that she has no business in. She's already talking like she's apart of the thing, trying to talk Walt into buying a car wash. She's just gonna cause problems. Walt's smart to try and distance her from what he does.

But who knows, the writers might make her beneficial for once.

edit: I'm calling it now: Walt kills the guys that killed Combo.

It was a little boy that killed Combo and I think he was doing it under the direction of the people that work under Gus.

Loving the season but don't like where the plot is going unless Skylar dies. Introducing her to Gus was the worst decision Walt made in his series of terrible decisions. I mean I woulda been looking at her sideways after she cooked up that gambling lie.

And I don't know what Jesse doing. Fool don't learn, he probably gonna get that chick, her kid, and grandma killed or at least in a dangerous situation.

laugh.gif
@ Tomas

I like the introduction of this other crew. Bet Jesse tries to muscle his way in and/or join them then take em out from the inside.

When Gus say's at the end of the latest episode "don't make the same mistake twice" is he talking about Skylar or Jesse?

Back
Top Bottom