Breaking Bad...wow

Hmmm, I wonder if Gale's really dead or not. Walt's gonna be in some serious shh next season.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

The Cleaner was on some Splinter Cell stuff

Good ending. Real abrupt.

I think Jessie missed and didn't end up shooting Gale.

I feel like Jesse shot Gale in the hand thus making him unable to cook.

I hope he did it. No way he could convince Gale to leave town and disappear.

Yeah Jesse should've been dead but it's too late for that now. Walt needs him alive since he's the only guy on his side. I hope Jesse kills that silent guy Victor too.

The whole cartel invading part opened a real intriguing plot for next season. I'm guessing Walt and Jesse figure a way to side with them? or a new enemy forces Gus to keep Walt and Jesse?

pimp.gif
great finale episode. cant wait for next season.

Ya lame Jesse probably missed. I think then that victor dude shows up and they shoot it out and both. Can't see Walt going back to work with Gus though even if Gale is dead. Damn what to watch now??

Only half way through the episode, but Mike is @%%$!!% AWESOME
laugh.gif
The whole sequence where he ran through the Asian cartel was
roll.gif
pimp.gif

i like how Skyler was only in the episode for like 30 seconds, she still managed to piss me off tho... lol/smh.

good episode. i dont think Jesse killed him... *shrug*

was that the season finale?

Wowwww what an intense ending. I liked the way that the suspense was dragged out and unresolved, completely countering the previous episode. I'm glad Walt didnt sell out Jesse, I was really scared that he'd turn into a coward. But, always thinking one step ahead
pimp.gif

Next season is looking like Mike's gonna be dealing with a LOT of cleanup or hits with that new cartel running around town. Hopefully, like Zik said, Jesse and Walt side with the Asians. That'd be a great move for the show, which does seemingly have new enemies/allies for every season. Wonder if Gus is gonna end up with the same fate as the Mexican Cartel leader...

FFFFUUUUUUUU at having to wait until next year for a new episode.

Wowwww what an intense ending. I liked the way that the suspense was dragged out and unresolved, completely countering the previous episode. I'm glad Walt didnt sell out Jesse, I was really scared that he'd turn into a coward. But, always thinking one step ahead
pimp.gif

Next season is looking like Mike's gonna be dealing with a LOT of cleanup or hits with that new cartel running around town. Hopefully, like Zik said, Jesse and Walt side with the Asians. That'd be a great move for the show, which does seemingly have new enemies/allies for every season. Wonder if Gus is gonna end up with the same fate as the Mexican Cartel leader...

FFFFUUUUUUUU at having to wait until next year for a new episode.

Damn, i don't know how i'm gonna wait until next season, i wanna know what happened already and i just finished watching.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

And for the record, Vince Gilligan pretty much confirmed that Gale is dead.

We can talk about the future in a little bit, but right now I want to talk about that scene. You wrote it, you directed it, and it sounds to me like you don't intend for there to be any ambiguity by the way you cut the final bit of it.

In my mind, no, I don't intend for there to be any ambiguity. Let me start this by saying I always am reluctant to tell the audience afterward what to think or how to feel. I really prefer it when the audience comes to their own conclusions. But in honest answer to your question, I never really intended for there to be any ambiguity. But it's funny: in the editing room, my editor and some other people were saying that the way it counter-dollies around, it looks like he's changing his point of aim before he pulls the trigger. For what it's worth, I did not intend for it to feel that way. I've been hearing from the people who've already seen it that it looks like he's changing where he's aiming. That is not intentional. I did not see it that way when I was directing. It's not wrong for you to think he shot this guy.

Well I figured he'd be dead.

I wonder if Walt and Jesse could pull off murking Mike, Victor, and Gus?

I like the theory someone else posted that Jesse shot him in the hand/arm, leaving Gail unable to cook. I liked how last episode it was Walt begging Jesse not to retaliate against the two dealers, while this episode Jesse was begging Walt not to go through with killing Gail.

Do not want to wait for the next season
smh.gif

The last two episodes are were very good. Mike the cleaner is just boss. Breaking Bad loves to go out with a bang, and it certainly did this time. I am liking the direction of the show. Season 4 should be awesome. Seeing Gus play the bad guy should be very interesting.

The whole "I saved your life Jessie are you gonna save mine?" scene was just chilling and then the final scene. I was cursing Walt out because I thought he was going to rat out Jessie but then realizing what he did made me just
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Much better ending than that irrelevant plane crash **@* in season 2 that they were setting up all season
laugh.gif

This is the first step to Walt and Jesse becoming cold-hearted killers and succeeding in the big picture of the business. You're already seeing their development in resisting Gus. It's only a matter of time before they overthrow him

Just caught the season finale last night, and man I don't want to wait 9 months for an answer 
frown.gif

I love this Mike dude. He is ruthless and cold-blooded but lives this double life where he's a charming grandpa that takes his grandkids out for ice cream. I'd really like to see some of his background in the next season.

Speaking of cold-blooded, Walt is really turning into a killa. Dude's answer for everything is death. I can't disagree, especially in the world he's in... it's just a great evolution how he went from this nervous chemistry teacher to a meth cook ready to blast at a second's notice. I also loved how dude had the Heisenberg hat on when he was chatting with Gus 
laugh.gif
 that hat is so fresh

The most interesting character is maybe Gus... what a mystery. He is a model of professionalism in a business filled with risks and uncertainty. I'm still waiting for the episode where he stops whispering and really starts yelling at someone... that's when you know it's going down.

BTW I found some high-res wallpapers from the show

http://www.google.com/ima...a=N&hl=en&tab=wi

Co-sign when he puts on the hat, he becomes Heisenberg. It's like his Batman costume
laugh.gif
Dude has always done something gangsta when he wore the hat.

I think the series finale storyline will still come down to Hank vs. Walt somehow (similar to the Dexter vs. James Doakes in season 2 of Dexter). Walt and Hank are the opposites. Walt fronts like he's not a killer but he doesn't mind killing anymore. Hank fronts like he's some tough, alpha-male dude but he can't handle killing/violence when it actually happens to him.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by Garcia y Vega

The episode was slow at first, but the ending was
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Best show on television right now.
TRUTH.

I'm mad at myself for sleeping on this show for so long. I just caught up this weekend after renting seasons 1 and 2. Had a Breaking Bad marathon while my girls were OT at grandma's.
pimp.gif

I think Hank is gonna pull through somehow though. He's the only truly "good" guy on the show, so I think they need him to balance everyone else out.

Possible spoilers!!
Cosign. I just caught up this weekend. Now I find out I have to wait until July 2011!!! This show is already in my top 5 all time (Wire, Sopranos, Lost, Mad Men) and it has elements of all those shows (intense character development like in early Lost, coldness and harshness of The Wire, epic family scenes like in The Sopranos and great cinematography and memorable locations like Mad Men).
The acting is incredible. Cranston and Paul are amazing. It was an amazing casting decision to go with these two.

To anyone starting to watch this show or going through it again, watch an episode and then read Alan Sepinwall's review and then proceed to the next episode, etc. He catches certain nuances and compares scenes to other great shows and it is much more immersing when you are going zooming through episodes (His comparisons of Jesse and Walt to Chris and Tony are often on point).

Also, AMC >*. This show and Mad Men have been the best stuff on TV the past couple years. Wow. If you told me that 3 years ago, I would have had to go channel-by-channel, trying to figure out where AMC was.

I am so glad I stopped sleeping on this show!

Also, yall know about the episode title tricks right?

Btw, JoeGalvan, if you don't think these characters have been through anguish, I don't know what show you are watching. Just watch Jesse's monologue in the hospital to understand the pain that he has endured. These characters are so deep, complicated and intertwined yet they are so alone. The crazy thing is that they believed the money would have changed them for the better. They thought it would let them forget from where they came from (Kanye). No, the money has made them worse people plus they are still haunted by their past. Walt has been a failure for much of his life; so has Jesse. Look at that flashback scene in S3 finale. He was going to be somebody but it never came to fruition for some reason. Now he is a somebody and that pride and new found self-worth is driving him to do crazy things so he can stay on that self-perceived pedestal but he also understands the flipside to his actions. Like Walt said in the Fly episode (which was brilliant TV), if he had died the night Jesse's girl OD'ed, it would have been so much better. That commentary is incredible. That is true anguish. Not a bullet. No, the acknowledged doom of your own existence is so much more worse.

It's just great television and I don't understand many of your critiques.

Also, Cranston won his 3rd straight EMMY and Aaron Paul won his 1st!!

JULY 2011

IM SOOOOO SAD RIGHT NOW

THEY DONT START SHOOTING TILL NOV/DEC

THEY BETTER NOT KILL OFF JESSIE!

IF ANYTHING LET EM GO FOR A FEW EPS

Back
Top Bottom