pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

walt is gangsta
eek.gif

i was getting bored with the show these past few weeks ever since the hank stand-off

this past episode made up for it

Gus won't do any drastic !*@*. His main problem was that it was Jesse causing problems for his workers and to Gus they were more important than an addict getting pitied by Walt who's labeled "partner" and probably doesn't even deserve to go 50/50 with Walt on manufacturing.

Gus can't be mad at Walt cuz what Walt did was the same !*@* Gus did to the cousins and Juan except he did it directly. I think Gus is only going to be mad that he might lose that territory and he might demand Jesse take care of it where then Skinny Pete and Badger start to deal there
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I figure the rest of the season deals with Walt trying not to get caught for this murder since it's pretty sloppy as far as evidence; you got tire tracks, foot prints, finger prints. I don't see how Mike makes it in time to bail them out of this one. What he said about half measures factor in to Jesse's faith if Gus decides he dies like make Jesse take the fall, then half some wild shootout with the cops or make it look like the rival drug cartel got Jesse back for killing the 2 dealers.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I think Gus ... might demand Jesse take care of it where then Skinny Pete and Badger start to deal there
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That's when this show turns into a full on comedy
laugh.gif

Here's my prediction for next week.
Since it's the season finale, and we cant have anymore cliffhangers, I think Walt will just tell the cops something along the lines of "I saw these guys pull their guns on him, and decided to do something about it." The dealers will obviously have the blue meth on them, and dont forget Hank is gonna have a lot of pull being a hero and all, so I feel like Walt's getting away with the murders. I dont think Gus is gonna let him slide though.

edit: After watching the sneak peak, I'm rethinking my prediction.

laugh.gif
I'd only want to see it play out like that for the comedy.

The finale is titled "Full Measure" so I'm assuming somebody else is going to die or possibly a #!@@*# up one sided compromise is made.

The sneak peek is some bs regarding Mike doing his job. Like c'mon, really? Nobody sees a white man in the middle of the night carrying away 2 bodies after the car hitting them or the gun shot?

laugh.gif

So I decided I'd catch up with the latest episode before I went to sleep tonight.

Not happening.

That ending got me so amped...I need at least another hour of cool down time before I can rest.

Originally Posted by hymen man

SICK ending. I was gettin' alittle worried there after the fly episode.
laugh.gif
It's funny as paranoid and neurotic as Walt is...that certain people around him still need him to be the voice of reason

Walt's ex or his lawyer are getting off'd next
nerd.gif

Skyler is still a dumb bltch. dumb braud looking up "Money Laundering" on wikipedia... smh.

i was pissed off the whole episode until Thomas got killed, then i knew it was going down. Walt was straight #%*! up until he saw the news and he realized Jesse was right.

overall... one of the better episodes recently, which isnt saying much.

via dictionary.com and urbandictionary.com respectively.

broad: extending far and wide
braud: females. another word for #$%+*(es)

braud is slang... thus not defined by MW, ie: no correct/incorrect spelling.

moving on...

I just watched seasons 1,2, and all 12 so far this year....needless to say...GREAT EFFING SHOW.

I think the lawyer or that hired henchman is gonna killed. Can't see any of the main characters getting killed.

End of the episode had me through the roof! I got goosebumps man that was crazy.

I cant wait until the finale.

On another note, is it just me or should jesse have been gone a looooong time ago? I mean, I keep thinking of The Wire when a fool said something wrong Marlo was on it and they were gone. Why does Jesse get to live so long?

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

End of the episode had me through the roof! I got goosebumps man that was crazy.

I cant wait until the finale.

On another note, is it just me or should jesse have been gone a looooong time ago? I mean, I keep thinking of The Wire when a fool said something wrong Marlo was on it and they were gone. Why does Jesse get to live so long?

thats whats im saying. its TOO MUCH like Weeds, in the sense that it ALWAYS works out for the best. i understand its TV... but at some point, i would like to see someone see some real anguish.

the lawyer (Sal?) is also my favorite character. dude brings the comedy... and keeps it real.

"im crazy? youre the one with the wife you cant trust with your deepest darkest secrets"

OMG ...THATS ALL I CAN SAY THIS EP

WHEN IS NEXT SEASON ????? NEXT YEAR??????

OMG X2

JESSIE ...I KNEW IT ...I KNEW HE WAS TRYING TO SNITCH

BUT ITS FOR THE BETTER

WALT WASNT BOUT DAT LIFE

Back
Top Bottom