Breaking Bad...wow

i think gus could be talkin about both of them collectively, as in know when to cut your losses when dealin w people

*yawn*

last two episodes have been lame. if Skyler becomes a more integral to the drug operation... i might just call it quits. she's a hypocritical moron who, just like everyone else on this show, eyes got wide when they see all the money coming in.

then she didnt file the divorce papers? smh. im tired of this nonsense. its like Weeds 2.0.

lol @ Badger and Skinny Pete actually learning from the program tho. that part had me rollin. "sellin to these folks, is like shooting babies"

^^Co-sign...this season has been the weakest out of the three so far. It was flat until the Hank vs. twins episode and then it got flat again while seasons 1 and 2 were pretty consistent throughout. I understand that this is more of a character-driven show than plot-driven but sometimes I feel like the writers are reaching too hard with all the character ups and downs.

i thought this show looked interesting...never watched it though...might need to catch up from the looks of it...

he better not put her on the team

she going to end up taking pipe from the bossman while inside the carwash

she trying to be golddiggin

sticking around after walt told em how much when lying to hanks wife

i think jessie is going to snitch on gus

when he finally meets or sees him

his going to be forced to snitch ...and everybody going to think walt

but ends up on gus & walt has to run for his life ....but thats just me lol

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

*yawn*

last two episodes have been lame. if Skyler becomes a more integral to the drug operation... i might just call it quits. she's a hypocritical moron who, just like everyone else on this show, eyes got wide when they see all the money coming in.

then she didnt file the divorce papers? smh. im tired of this nonsense. its like Weeds 2.0.

lol @ Badger and Skinny Pete actually learning from the program tho. that part had me rollin. "sellin to these folks, is like shooting babies"

I completely agree with you. The last two episodes have been pretty boring and Skylar has been pissing me off.

i agree, esp the fly eps. but i like where jessie's story is going. I wonder if he plans to take action against that gang...

that enough action for yall? so much going on.

btw loved the last two episodes before this. maybe im a sucker for this show but I was left wondering whats gonna happen in the sequences with the ladder and jesse , and then with jesse and the kid.

So yes or no, should I get into this show or not. I have access to all of the episodes and a friend said I should. Is it worth my time?

MY MOTHER +%!*!%+ MAN WALT!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

So yes or no, should I get into this show or not. I have access to all of the episodes and a friend said I should. Is it worth my time?

Yes. Make sure you have some good amount of time set aside when you start watching.

eek.gif

I expected Walt to like scare them with the car, maybe hit them. Not run both over and put one in the guy's head.

From their perspective I understand why they killed the kid, he knew too much but damn I can see how Walt and Jesse were shocked they killed the kid and decided to kill them. Jaw dropping

AMAZING EPISODE.

Spoiler [+]
WOW! The last 60 seconds of this episode made up for the past two episodes and then some. Walt didn't even flinch gunning those thugs down.

[Magic Johnson] The dunk contest is BACK! [\Magic Johnson]

Walt still in denial about being a killer after this? Just admit it and accept it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And we got some good scenes with Mike the cleaner...dude is probably the best character on the show

Walt is smart he knows Gus won't do anything to him he's too valuable so he had to be the one to do the killing.

Back
Top Bottom