Breaking Bad...wow

The episode was slow at first, but the ending was
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Best show on television right now.

Okay... well thanks for making me even more impatient for this episode tonight
mad.gif

this got my heart racing like no other show. I can't recall the last show to do that.

I love the fact they have encores throughout sunday night........ CRAZY

not going to read through this thread - got home late and missed the 1st showing so im gonna have to catch the encore at 10pm.
i don't watch too much TV aside from NFL/NBA but this show and LOST get watched every week religiously
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i watch this show every sunday and every sunday i wish i could watch the next episode right then and there

Good episode. It was especially violent tonight.

Not to sound like a naysayer, but the ending was almost predictable. How are they gonna kill off Hank?

Walter is in deep now from both sides of the law.

Well damn

I've only seen the past couple shows, I thought for damn sure Hank was finished
laugh.gif

I need to catch up and see the first couple seasons asap

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Not to sound like a naysayer, but the ending was almost predictable. How are they gonna kill off Hank?

He might not be dead. The preview for next week has a doc saying "He might not make it" so there's a chance he'll live. Whether he dies or not, I have no idea. This show is way too unpredictable
laugh.gif

The ending for tonight literally had my heart pacing at the edge of my seat.
Mine too. This show excels at making tense situations.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

I disagree, what makes him a necessity?

Originally Posted by Garcia y Vega

The episode was slow at first, but the ending was
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Best show on television right now.
TRUTH.

I'm mad at myself for sleeping on this show for so long. I just caught up this weekend after renting seasons 1 and 2. Had a Breaking Bad marathon while my girls were OT at grandma's.
pimp.gif

I think Hank is gonna pull through somehow though. He's the only truly "good" guy on the show, so I think they need him to balance everyone else out.

Originally Posted by Kobe Fan

uh... who called Hank?????

was it the chicken fryer guy?

Probably. No one else knew about the cousins coming for him.

Holy %+*$, I didn't think they could top the Tuco shootout or the El Paso incident, that was probably the most intense ending to an episode of a tv series i've ever seen. Stunned.

*edit* Here's the scene.

Back
Top Bottom