Breaking News: Eggplant Foamposites = No Clear Bottoms!!!

Relax its PS..lmfao

but point made, 8/10 compared to ice
smokin.gif

does anyone kno for sure? cause if i dont get clear soles on the foams then im goin to stop trying to hold off on these flightposites

^
laugh.gif
you shouldnt have said it was a photoshop and just layed back and watch everybody freak out.
There still will be...theres always a few ppl that dont read and juss look at the pics...

ill agree wit the whole no yellowing factor wit the black bottom but the icey bottom makes the show pop so much more...eitherway there an easy copp..

Now that I see those PSed pics
They look pretty damn good
But I still want those clear bottoms

Those should be a HOH exclusive
laugh.gif

i would still copp but the black sole PS look so cheap and fake and ughh. Just looks unnatural.

Only a few things to say:

Look how well the foams did in the blue colorway with the clear bottom...

Look at the sale racks all over the nation and you can still find the cactus and red bottom foams, if they came out with the the clear cactus bottoms, theywould have been gone nation wide in under a week.

Look on ebay where the cactus foams are going for around $140. Also look on ebay where you can hardly find blue penny foams, and if you can find them, they aregoing for around $400.

I'm not sure why Nike would scrap the clear bottoms, but it will be a mistake.

Originally Posted by tyclef

Only a few things to say:

Look how well the foams did in the blue colorway with the clear bottom...

Look at the sale racks all over the nation and you can still find the cactus and red bottom foams, if they came out with the the clear cactus bottoms, they would have been gone nation wide in under a week.

Look on ebay where the cactus foams are going for around $140. Also look on ebay where you can hardly find blue penny foams, and if you can find them, they are going for around $400.

I'm not sure why Nike would scrap the clear bottoms, but it will be a mistake.
I THINK THAT PART WAS A LITTLE OVERBOARD LOL

Smoke soles are better than clear in my humble opinion. Look at the voltages, a clear sole would have ruined them. Clear soles aren't all they cracked upto be...

20us74l.jpg

i dunno where this "released nationwide" business is coming from, foamposites have always been a east coast regional shoe.

and

sneakerhead_2025_45455520

sneakerhead_2025_45496798
sneakerhead_2025_45375579

this color did very well and i like the solid bottom on these

200 dollars + a wierd color + urban release = slow but steady mover. to this day i haven't seen these for under 150 because stores know they'll sellout eventually.

and cactus/red solids will be classics in years to come.

somehow, the PS blk sole, made me feel like the kix is not foamposite one no more, it is foamposite pro~ lol

if no ice sole, this not gonna be must have to me~ debatable choice~
need to c wht it really come up later~ Osneaker will have it next month as they said~ hope the NTers who got them early, please show them off on NT!
lets share~ n c wht it is looked like

Classics? I dunno bout that....def. The all blk's but that cactus color is a bit off and the red...well the red is jus boring....but there's nothingwrong wit solid color soles its jus these look sooooooooo clean wit the icy sole, to put a solid bottom on them would be at least two steps back

THE REDS MAYBE BUT ITS LIKE OTHERS SAID THERE IS SOMETHING OFF ABOUT THAT CACTUS...AND I OWN A PAIR!

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by SW33TS1NC3R1TY

and cactus/red solids will be classics in years to come.
grin.gif
Yea ok
Neon%20uptempo%2015.JPG

weren't that "hot" when they came out...my moms bought them for me (yes tomboy
happy.gif
) when i was lil on sale...today they command top dollar.

fa_posite_pro.jpg

classics now...back then, just a regular footaction color that was "wierd"
blkredfp1.jpg

considered boring when they dropped....certified classics now.

so yeah, im stickin to my point.

Back
Top Bottom