Breaking News: Eggplant Foamposites = No Clear Bottoms!!!

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

I could care less at this point, i rock my foams so much that piss soles are to be expected within months. I welcome solid or ice soles.

smokin.gif
all day

Dudes had me open bout to scour the bx but they talkin bout sample pairs and the pair in parkchester was discussed at length in the "Official EggplantFoamposite" thread....had me for about 15 secs.

Dudes had me open bout to scour the bx but they talkin bout sample pairs and the pair in parkchester was discussed at length in the "Official EggplantFoamposite" thread....had me for about 15 secs.

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Dudes had me open bout to scour the bx but they talkin bout sample pairs and the pair in parkchester was discussed at length in the "Official Eggplant Foamposite" thread....had me for about 15 secs.

if your talking about me my fault I wasn't aware of that.

Clear soles add so much more to the foams. For you cats saying it don't matter I just can't see where u coming from. Unless u just like rocking foamsin different colors and don't care to much about extra detail. As far as im concerned the illest foams are the ones with gumy or icy soles. White foams,penny foams, black foams with clear soles and even the voltage had some transparency to them. The only other foam that has prevailed dope through timeexcluding those are 2000 retro foams in all black. Other than that the rest just get dull and boring overtime. But that's just my take.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

I could care less at this point, i rock my foams so much that piss soles are to be expected within months. I welcome solid or ice soles.

smokin.gif
all day
co-sign....i plan on rocking one of my pairs all winter and well into the spring as well
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

actually, the penny foams did not sell out instanty... well, at least not here in baltimore. also, i noticed that ppl always call them '07 retros, but the penny foams actually dropped in november '06.

The dates on the product tag are Production dates, not release dates. January '07 is when they released. Most Nike/Jordan sneakers release normally 3months after they're produced.

^^i wasn't going off of the production date, actually. i remember seeing them in the mall at shoe city. it was 1 or 2 days before thanksgiving '06. iremember so vividly cause i'm still kicking myself for buying olive 5s instead of the pennys. here in baltimore, they released in november.

Def dropped in November here in bmore. If im not mistaken so did some Foams the year b4 that. Thats y imma be in the malls this November cuz 4 sum reason ihave a feeling these r gonna drop here early again

^^u kno what, ur prolly right. i didn't think about that. that being said, i will def. be in the mall at least twice a week in nov. just to stay on top ofthis release.

I WILL NOT MISS OUT THIS TIME, THAT IS FOR CERTAIN!!!!!!!

I just called Vault in Harlem and they said that they already have them....the phone number to the store is 212-281-1723. If Vault has them then Goliathprobably has them also.

Originally Posted by ogc163

I just called Vault in Harlem and they said that they already have them....the phone number to the store is 212-281-1723. If Vault has them then Goliath probably has them also.
just called Vault since u said they had them. they said they have the purple flights, purple foams in feb.

Dudes really need to stop calling these the "EGGPLANT" FOAMPOSITES, it's gonna get real confusing if we keep this up.

why would it be confusing? they are eggplant but just foamposites. people just need to read carefully haha

The color on these foams isn't technically eggplant; it's varsity purple.

Flights are "metallic eggplant" or something

Originally Posted by briannnnn

The color on these foams isn't technically eggplant; it's varsity purple.

Flights are "metallic eggplant" or something

metallic PURPLE.

Back
Top Bottom