Breaking News: Eggplant Foamposites = No Clear Bottoms!!!

Don't say I was starting rumors, make sure you read all the pages before you start pointing fingers. And yes there was a point where Nike did want toscrap the clear soles. I have seen both clear and black tinted soles.

SINcereOne03 wrote:

Got word that Nike changed its mind again, and will be going to do icy bottoms, so you can lock up this post. And this is the final word on the release version. And one of my guys after seeing this post actually emailed me to tell me that...

lol, I read this entire thread. There isn't a shred of concrete evidence to support your claims; thus making this all one big ugly rumor. Way to citeyourself as a source in the above post by the way.

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

Don't say I was starting rumors, make sure you read all the pages before you start pointing fingers. And yes there was a point where Nike did want to scrap the clear soles. I have seen both clear and black tinted soles.

SINcereOne03 wrote:

Got word that Nike changed its mind again, and will be going to do icy bottoms, so you can lock up this post. And this is the final word on the release version. And one of my guys after seeing this post actually emailed me to tell me that...

Did someone say.... black TINTED soles????????????
I wonder what they would look like since they sound like they are still clear but with black tint kinda like the how the sample cactus were cactus tinted
pimp.gif

Both sound good to me

i know everyone is eagerly anticipating this shoe something serious and i'm no exception...

but imo, everyone needs to breathe easy. nike knows how the penny's fly off the shelves. nike also knows how the black/reds and catus' rotted onshelves.

i honestly don't think nike is clueless enough to take the ice off the eggplants. that would make absolutely no sense.

if this was jb, then it'd be a totally different story. but we must remember, nike is pretty much batting 1000 sp far on the retros.

they gave us:

1. all 3 OG fp1 colorways identical to the og's

2. penny foams TWICE

3. penny 2s and 3s are next

4. pippens were spot on

5. atc 2 is identical (well, almost)

5. griffeys are coming in the spring

the only thing i can think of that is much anticipated that they fumbled is... those
sick.gif
agassi hybrids instead of the real atc 4
smh.gif

that being said, i personally believe they won't disappoint us on these.

*side note*

ppl in the dmv (especially baltimore) better be on the
nerd.gif
in november cause that's most likely when they will quickstrike here

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

Don't say I was starting rumors, make sure you read all the pages before you start pointing fingers. And yes there was a point where Nike did want to scrap the clear soles. I have seen both clear and black tinted soles.

SINcereOne03 wrote:

I WAS JUST ABOUT TO SAY THIS...LAST TWO PAGES HAS POSTS ABOUT PPL SAYING HOW RUMORS WERE STARTED...IT WASNOT A RUMER IT WAS INFO THAT WAS HEARD AND THEN CHANGED...

Ummmm ...........
Can we get a lock on this

The NEW info is that the CLEAR SOLES WILL BE DROPPING after all

No longer does this need to be a post
Just saying because they're are still some confused ones that don't read

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Dudes had me open bout to scour the bx but they talkin bout sample pairs and the pair in parkchester was discussed at length in the "Official Eggplant Foamposite" thread....had me for about 15 secs.

I was about to on it the same way.. from Fordham rd to Morris park then all the way down to 3rd ave

Back
Top Bottom