Bruh sumbody need to help me

Originally Posted by Poise3

If the car/car owner are insured, then there should be no problem covering damages.

Scenerio 2: Liability- the property damage is covered, minus the deductable; the car damage is not covered
scenario 2 - there is no deductible that applies if you're at fault and liability needs to cover property damage. the repercussions occur later - when your premium goes up bc of surcharges.

Originally Posted by Poise3

If the car/car owner are insured, then there should be no problem covering damages.

Scenerio 2: Liability- the property damage is covered, minus the deductable; the car damage is not covered
scenario 2 - there is no deductible that applies if you're at fault and liability needs to cover property damage. the repercussions occur later - when your premium goes up bc of surcharges.

Originally Posted by yun69un

Originally Posted by dts939

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Nobody seen keep it moving I done this plenty of times I remember this girl I didn't wanna pipe seen me when I side wiped someone car and told her neighbor it was me 1 time lol her snitch !%%

eyes.gif

mad.gif
{ smh
this has to be scumbag stevie
Scumbag nah a smart man yes.

OP don't say nothing they won't know nothing

Originally Posted by yun69un

Originally Posted by dts939

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Nobody seen keep it moving I done this plenty of times I remember this girl I didn't wanna pipe seen me when I side wiped someone car and told her neighbor it was me 1 time lol her snitch !%%

eyes.gif

mad.gif
{ smh
this has to be scumbag stevie
Scumbag nah a smart man yes.

OP don't say nothing they won't know nothing

Back
Top Bottom