Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Most people agree with this sentiment but I think that’s purely genetics

Dudes with great hairlines be getting lineups like once or twice a week. Hair is supposed to get cut and hair is supposed to grow. IMO if it doesn’t grow it’s not because of too many cuts it’s because you’re balding

This. Juwan, Jalen and Chris all have pristine lines in their 40s.

If your barber is pushing your stuff back on a routine line, that’s on you

I see. Did it stop working for you or just wanted to stop?

I got some just been sitting in my room still undecided

I just stopped tbh for no reason

Had not a single side effect, but I was / am young so that may have been why

Man, when I was single I got cut once a week. I had to stay fresh!! Now, I get a cut one week and a lineup, the next.

D4jKC09WAAA6oZP.jpg

D4jKDFLWkAICh07.jpg

I agree with hairline being genetic & lining it up shouldn’t affect it but what’s your guy’s opinion on braids affecting the hairline?

We were messing with our boy last time about that & he was
4C2668B5-24F5-456C-8CCB-B78BA6E648EB.png
because we were bringing up “good points” as to why that pushes your wig back just to troll him
0DBE4DEF-366E-4B3E-9FC7-F56F96EF1985.png

I always thought the unspoken rule was to get haircuts every 2 weeks.

Don’t know where I heard it from, but always remember it.

Braids can ruin your hairline if your hair is braided too tight because the tightness is pulling your hair out of the follicle.

I had a unit like two years ago that was baaad. But I’m growing my sides out to try again with a different company. Can’t lie I feel flagrant af for doing it but wanna try and see what it does for my confidence. Can’t lie, having hair, unit or not does wonders for how you feel. Like I remember feeling jubilant as I was as a kid for a week or so. haha. Will post pics when I get it done.
did you feel jubilant with that horrible tattoo that was etched onto you? Did you end up cutting it off?

Cut my hair today. Was putting my clippers away and accidentally dropped them. Two of the blades/teeth (whatever they're called) at the end broke. They kind of old anyways.

Anyone have recommendations for some new clippers?

Cut my hair today. Was putting my clippers away and accidentally dropped them. Two of the blades/teeth (whatever they're called) at the end broke. They kind of old anyways.

Anyone have recommendations for some new clippers?

If they are a good clippers, just replace the blade.

If not, pick up some Wahl 5-star seniors or Andis Masters. You’ll be set for life.

Back
Top Bottom