*** Buffalo Bills @ New England Patriots Thread *** MNF (7 PM)

RANDY MOSS = GREATEST WR OF ALL TIME
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

TOM BRADY = JESUS CHRIST
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Brandon Meriweather is a BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAST
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

BENJAMIN WATSON
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mayo getting hurt was KILLER, i pray he's alright. or else the defense really is ##!%*@.

Originally Posted by JaysForDays

RANDY MOSS = GREATEST WR OF ALL TIME
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

TOM BRADY = JESUS CHRIST
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Brandon Meriweather is a BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAST
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

BENJAMIN WATSON
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mayo getting hurt was KILLER, i pray he's alright. or else the defense really is ##!%*@.

Are you ******ed? or are you really just that dumb?

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Tom Brady comes back after a season ending injury, drags his team back from the jaws of defeat, wins the game, then goes home and gets fellatio from Gisele.

He is living the life.
please you're giving him too much credit...if that idiot didn't fumble it this game was a wrap. Pats got ran over the whole game.

enjoy this one win. its gonna be a long season
laugh.gif

WOW.

laugh.gif

If you want to be a Patriots hater that's cool I guess, but do you really believe that? And do you also believe Brady is gonna get exposed because of histhrowing motion like you said earlier?

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

i guess what i mean by my sig is that isnt black republican the first track they ever did together after all those years Hov was tryin a get up w/ Nasty Nas Up In Your Area About To Cause Mass Hysteria? i think so i may be wrong. if it is Nas killed jay on it and the track is a microcosm of their professional dynamic; jay w the flow nas w/ the voice/down to earth accessible lyrics

Nas (indirectly) ethered Joe Camel

nas can read his laundry list and ether jay, his voice is golden choice. He's got the greatest rap voice ever, only slightly besting BIG imo

the way he inhales the 'whirlwind of beef', just like an acrobat ready to hurl himself 'through the hoops of FIRE, sippin 80 PROOF, bulletproof under my attire'

he's ready for anyone at anytime cuz hes the nicest.
Flow only sells records, Jigga's not touchin Nasir Jones, not ever
just look at the names, who u rollin w/ Jigga Hova Camel whatever he calls himself
or Nasty Nas? God's Son (my theory is he's acknowledging Rakim as the God MC and himself as God's Son, the 2nd comming, how appropriate)

i get genuinely hype to hear new nas verses while Jay? meh, hot flow ya got there kid
You just said a whole lot of nothing and made absolutely no sense. But I've come to expect that from you...

I'm not trying to make this thread about Nas/Jay, so here's a prediction:

Pats 27 - Bills 20

thats two fails sucka, HOW ELSE U WANT IT??

BRADYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HES BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

that fumble was GREAT. Meriweather stuck him, Woods stripped him, and GOSTKOWSKI recovered it.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i hope everyone enjoyed a Brady-less league this year. Brady showed some rust, but the unstoppable toss is clicking on all cylinders.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

that fumble was GREAT. Meriweather stuck him, Woods stripped him, and GOSTKOWSKI recovered it.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i hope everyone enjoyed a Brady-less league this year. Brady showed some rust, but the unstoppable toss is clicking on all cylinders.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No matter how good they looked tonight....
they still were the BILLS.....not necessarly a powerhouse
eyes.gif

Pats Throwbacks are so sick

Only got to catch the end of the game, had my first night of grad school - whatever though I was on the ride home and heard the Merriweather hit on the radiothen walked in the front door right as Watson caught that TD

Originally Posted by GTEK

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No matter how good they looked tonight....
they still were the BILLS.....not necessarly a powerhouse
eyes.gif
Thats the thing tho. The Pats looked like @%%$ except for the last 2 1/2 minutes of the game. That was Brady's first game back form a seasonending injury. I know you dont think that is the best the Pats are going to play this year. They have a lot of spots they have to fill and get a custom to.When the D gets a few weeks to work on holes caused by the players they lost they will be a serious problem.

And the Bills are going to be nothing to shake your head at. Sure the Pats have owned them and the fumble wasnt a good look. But other than when Brady tookover (even the best defenses have a hard time stopping a driving Brady), the Bills looked like a good team. D was solid and the Offense was moving even tho TOwas on lock. They will do their thing this year.

wow. talk about mixed emotions. i dont even know what to say....

comments to follow tomorrow once i sober up

im not even close to sober right now so i'll reserve my comments until tomorrow morning

You're typing like a champ.
pimp.gif

Did you just blackout in those 4 minutes in between posts though?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sharp Nike Man

Originally Posted by Sharp Nike Man

Woooow. Brady is throwing WAY too much
laugh.gif
. He needs to get help from his RB's if possible
^My man is mad late...gotta be watching a stream that's behind.
laugh.gif
Nah. I just don't post after every play and down like some of you squares do
laugh.gif
grin.gif
You can miss me with that square ++%$, I can only speakfor myself but I post when I got something to say. You talking about Brady needing help when the game was over...[Gunna] *shrugs* [/Gunna]

i guess what i mean by my sig is that isnt black republican the first track they ever did together after all those years Hov was tryin a get up w/ Nasty Nas Up In Your Area About To Cause Mass Hysteria? i think so i may be wrong. if it is Nas killed jay on it and the track is a microcosm of their professional dynamic; jay w the flow nas w/ the voice/down to earth accessible lyrics

Nas (indirectly) ethered Joe Camel

nas can read his laundry list and ether jay, his voice is golden choice. He's got the greatest rap voice ever, only slightly besting BIG imo

the way he inhales the 'whirlwind of beef', just like an acrobat ready to hurl himself 'through the hoops of FIRE, sippin 80 PROOF, bulletproof under my attire'

he's ready for anyone at anytime cuz hes the nicest.
Flow only sells records, Jigga's not touchin Nasir Jones, not ever
just look at the names, who u rollin w/ Jigga Hova Camel whatever he calls himself
or Nasty Nas? God's Son (my theory is he's acknowledging Rakim as the God MC and himself as God's Son, the 2nd comming, how appropriate)

i get genuinely hype to hear new nas verses while Jay? meh, hot flow ya got there kid
You just said a whole lot of nothing and made absolutely no sense. But I've come to expect that from you...

I'm not trying to make this thread about Nas/Jay, so here's a prediction:

Pats 27 - Bills 20
thats two fails sucka, HOW ELSE U WANT IT??

BRADYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HES BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK
Ain't you like 29 though? When you gonna act your age b?
Originally Posted by JD617

You're typing like a champ.
pimp.gif

Did you just blackout in those 4 minutes in between posts though?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Deadset is DONE.
laugh.gif

^^^ ur a joke. u think u know my age and ive never seen/heard of u before.

sit down e-thug

jay-z = joe camel and dips = damn heat but not touchin Wu

violence is not > than wisdom

u still havent responded to the most pertinent objective to my third response.

and who are u to speak for everybody smh, what are you the town (edit: sp) consensus?

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by MPire

Lmao Patriots fans are funny. You'd think that SB loss would humble them, but I guess not.

Pats fans rejoicing over this win need to be worried. You generated zero pressure on an oline that took their first snap on NFL turf today, you let Trent Edwards throw for more than 100 yards, and it took someone making a bonehead move for yall to win when all he had to do was kneel the ball.

25-24....ring a bell to anyone? Monday night...two years ago...Nick Folk...Romo 5 picks.....THE BOYS= WIN?!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you think we don't know that? we're just rejoicing and rubbing it in cuz we know it annoys the hell out of everyone and we don't care if you're annoyed.....
this is why i cant stand living in New England
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom