buick grand national

that impala just looks to ugly and long.rather keep the grand national and hold it for a couple of years.i know these things gonna be worth something in 10 yrs. .matta fact they are already worth some money right now.

Originally Posted by thacapt

Originally Posted by Screech

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

Nice but 9,000 tho might as well get a 96 impala ss 
smokin.gif
naw,a grand national is way better than a 96 impala.
if ya think im tryna put 24" weels in it and customize it..ya wrong.im from tx but i hate seeing muscle cars/old schools cars with that shi.t
im tryna keep it og.

laugh.gif
i hate when folks do that to there impala's
embarassed.gif
. but if you were to get the 96 impala you'd be saving 4,000 and could put that money into headers and get it going too 400hp 500hp
glasses.gif
1996impalass.jpg

OR

7440-1986-Buick-Grand%20National.jpg

C'mon. You know what do fam.

pimp.gif

2dv98u8.jpg

After

Originally Posted by thacapt

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

Nice but 9,000 tho might as well get a 96 impala ss 
smokin.gif
naw,a grand national is way better than a 96 impala.
if ya think im tryna put 24" weels in it and customize it..ya wrong.im from tx but i hate seeing muscle cars/old schools cars with that shi.t
im tryna keep it og.

laugh.gif
i hate when folks do that to there impala's
embarassed.gif
. but if you were to get the 96 impala you'd be saving 4,000 and could put that money into headers and get it going too 400hp 500hp
glasses.gif
1996impalass.jpg

OR

7440-1986-Buick-Grand%20National.jpg

C'mon. You know what do fam.

pimp.gif

2dv98u8.jpg

After

Grand national is the only car i would spend dumb money on.
pimp.gif

9k for the one posted, with 50k is a great deal. Buy, upgrade turbo, fuel system, tune, do burnouts.
pimp.gif

Grand national is the only car i would spend dumb money on.
pimp.gif

9k for the one posted, with 50k is a great deal. Buy, upgrade turbo, fuel system, tune, do burnouts.
pimp.gif

OP, make sure you check the car out properly in person though, you could always be runnin into a scam

OP, make sure you check the car out properly in person though, you could always be runnin into a scam

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

the place im getting it ,is actually a company who sells muscle/vintage/oldschool cars.im pretty sure they legit.

and to the guy a couple post above a gnx is a grandnational but they came equipped with a bigger moter and a few different things. but only made like 547 of them i beleive.those go for 50K +

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

the place im getting it ,is actually a company who sells muscle/vintage/oldschool cars.im pretty sure they legit.

and to the guy a couple post above a gnx is a grandnational but they came equipped with a bigger moter and a few different things. but only made like 547 of them i beleive.those go for 50K +

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

wait, GNX=Grand National?

GNX is a rare limited version of the Grand National, so rare in fact they go for $60k+

GNX is a rare limited version of the Grand National, so rare in fact they go for $60k+

Originally Posted by BigTy23

this should answer everyone's questions....

da GNX had a more stout engine, upgraded suspension, and limited/numbered.

Originally Posted by BigTy23

this should answer everyone's questions....

da GNX had a more stout engine, upgraded suspension, and limited/numbered.

Ok I saw that one of the GN's my cousins own says GNX. I don't think it's an actual GNX though.I'm talking about the one in my first picture.

Ok I saw that one of the GN's my cousins own says GNX. I don't think it's an actual GNX though.I'm talking about the one in my first picture.

Ok I saw that one of the GN's my cousins own says GNX. I don't think it's an actual GNX though.

You never know...
There are some messed up GNX's out there.

Ok I saw that one of the GN's my cousins own says GNX. I don't think it's an actual GNX though.

You never know...
There are some messed up GNX's out there.

Back
Top Bottom