buick grand national

im buying that car before you do. are you driving down there to get it or having it shipped? if so im going tomorrow after i pick my sister after school. 

im buying that car before you do. are you driving down there to get it or having it shipped? if so im going tomorrow after i pick my sister after school. 

Originally Posted by kidposite

only buick id rock
pimp.gif

1970-buick-gsx-2.jpg

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

bought it already.

bought it already.

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

bought it already.

:'( nothing else on that site catches my eye.

bought it already.

bought it already.

Snake
roll.gif
roll.gif

bought it already.

Snake
roll.gif
roll.gif

bought it already.

i was looking at the cutllass ,which they want 7,000
but my friend just got a 83 regal.and he mentioned it to me,so we both gonna be cruizing together in the city.

bought it already.

i was looking at the cutllass ,which they want 7,000
but my friend just got a 83 regal.and he mentioned it to me,so we both gonna be cruizing together in the city.

its still up on their website. the reason its so cheap is cuz its a theft recovery with a rebuilt title

its still up on their website. the reason its so cheap is cuz its a theft recovery with a rebuilt title

Yeah man that's a good deal... As mentioned before upgrading the turbo, fuel, exhaust and tuning you can have a reliable 11 second 1/4 mile car assuming the motor is in good shape. Your from Texas so you know the big wheels on a muscle car is a no no.. Either way it's your car and do as you wish but putting 22's on it would be shameful. Please don't ruin an American classic with that crap. As an investment their is no way in hell I'd buy the 96 impala over the GN... Crazy

Anyway here is a site that has some useful information..

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/

Good Luck

Yeah man that's a good deal... As mentioned before upgrading the turbo, fuel, exhaust and tuning you can have a reliable 11 second 1/4 mile car assuming the motor is in good shape. Your from Texas so you know the big wheels on a muscle car is a no no.. Either way it's your car and do as you wish but putting 22's on it would be shameful. Please don't ruin an American classic with that crap. As an investment their is no way in hell I'd buy the 96 impala over the GN... Crazy

Anyway here is a site that has some useful information..

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/

Good Luck

Back
Top Bottom