Bullied Tennessee boy gets love from celebrities

So your face is all disfigured from having a tumor removed as child? Guess if you've been in his shoes then you've earned that right. I can't imagine what that is like.
I don't have to have been in his shoes to earn that right. I "earned" that right because that's what I said.

Why did she all of a sudden post a video from 8/25? I mean if the celebs are promising all these things and find out what the mom believes and is raising her son to believe I assume it wouldn't be hard for them to just not follow through since its not right and they don't agree.

watched the video and it was cringe worthy seeing as how the mom had him crying on camera and asking him those questions. I get the message of bullying but this seems like an attention grab. With the holidays around the corner maybe the mom was looking for a quick payday.

Feel bad for anybody who’s getting bullied .... but what the hell is the money going towards? Lol like what was the point of the go fund me ?

Bout to cop da confederate flag wrapped hemi and stunt on his haters ?

Feel bad for anybody who’s getting bullied .... but what the hell is the money going towards? Lol like what was the point of the go fund me ?

Bout to cop da confederate flag wrapped hemi and stunt on his haters ?
college fund

I feel bad for the kid regardless of the sins of the parents. Hopefully the love that they see coming from the people they despise helps change their view point.

Best reply in this thread

Y’all lookin down on the kid now because of his moms beliefs? :lol:

Doesn’t mean he’s a WS...

Yea yall are wildin for talking down on a child because of his Mom's beliefs. At the end of the day, it's still a child.

Bullying can have a harsh effect on someone's psyche, leading up to adulthood. That "suck it up" attitude from people and lack of empathy is part of the problem.

Yeah I've been seeing stories pop up about kids under 10 hanging themselves. That's insane. Social media has definitely impacted bullying in a horrible way.

Under 10? Damn. Kids are mean as hell. I remember in 4th or 5th grade, I was on the bus and this kid told another kid he was glad his dad died. His dad had died the week before from a heart attack. Still one of the worst things i’ve ever heard.

I don't understand the 55k donations..... For what?!
exactly
folks get bullied everyday b

i dont believe in bullying
but everyone goes through it
part of life
and that moment where a kid can overcome it is great imo
but parents need to talk to their kids more
and give them the confidence
tired of these low self esteem kids
their parents aint been telling them how special they are
and because of that
they listening to these **** boys at school
whose lowering their self esteem

Kid needs to toughen up a bit. Life isn't filled with politeness and kind hearted people. Family going to milk this for all it's worth and ,these celebs don't say a peep when these little kids commit suicide, but hey guess it isn't trending

The donations are for his college fund. I don't see the issue with it.

Telling a child to "toughen up" is part of the problem. How about teach your child not to bully others?

I've told my sons on numerous occasions to stick up for anyone that they ever see getting bullied and not to be a follower when they see other kids doing it.

The internet giveth, the internet taketh.

The moms is a scumbag. That said. Can’t punish the kid for the sins of his mother.

This bullying stuff is crazy though. I’m pretty desensitized to a lot of stuff but I was reading about some teenage girl who recently committed suicide due to bullying and even after she died, the kids who were bullying her started bullying her parents with memes making fun of her death.

****s sad.

Back
Top Bottom