Bynum is riding the bench in style.

laugh.gif

dude posted the pic of Urkel as Bruce Lee...

Muerte

Waiting for him to come out like

please tell me this is not going to be the boozer black ice thread revisited, yall got me weak over here.....

please tell me this is not going to be the boozer black ice thread revisited, yall got me weak over here.....

thats how it seems... but i agree with a post a pg or so back hes gonna dr j it for a while & then get braind...fully on yolo ...fam better not do corn pops

Whats wrong with it?

I feel like every black dude is running around with the same plain old haircut. If a black dude just so happens to think outside the box - he's wearing a gumby (which looks even worse in my opinion).

If Bynum is trying to sport a blowout, suits him well. He's from Jersey. Word to the Gotti boys.

View media item 137072

Whats wrong with it?

I feel like every black dude is running around with the same plain old haircut. If a black dude just so happens to think outside the box - he's wearing a gumby (which looks even worse in my opinion).

Fam, it had nothing to do with race :lol:

You would go outside rocking that?

Fam, it had nothing to do with race :lol:
You would go outside rocking that?

Would I rock it? No, but I don't have that type of hair and I'm not black, I couldn't pull it off. I know it has nothing to do wit race, I'm not saying it does.

I'm just saying, if the dude wants to experiment with his hair, let him. It's better then dudes rocking gumby haircuts in my opinion. How many Caesars and line-ups can you have before it get's boring? Try something different.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom