Bynum is riding the bench in style.

7b12f9f8_tumblr_mdiat07dNB1qzc69yo1_500.png

:pimp:

The guy's face behind Bynum speaks for itself

"this ninja right here"

Fam, it had nothing to do with race :lol:
You would go outside rocking that?

Would I rock it? No, but I don't have that type of hair and I'm not black, I couldn't pull it off. I know it has nothing to do wit race, I'm not saying it does.

I'm just saying, if the dude wants to experiment with his hair, let him. It's better then dudes rocking gumby haircuts in my opinion. How many Caesars and line-ups can you have before it get's boring? Try something different.

Ahh my bad misunderstood :lol:

Whats wrong with it?
I feel like every black dude is running around with the same plain old haircut. If a black dude just so happens to think outside the box - he's wearing a gumby (which looks even worse in my opinion).
If Bynum is trying to sport a blowout, suits him well. He's from Jersey. Word to the Gotti boys.
This guy got his eyebrows shaped up?  Did he really have the Indians thread him up?  Unacceptable
mean.gif
  The world has gone to the metro sexuals

The lulz in here are on point. I have one. I'm at work and I'll try to remember to post the pic when I get home. He is and was always a bum tho. We NEED Shaqtin a fool on this ASAP tho :lol:

Last edited:
Currently watching PTI on espn. They have "Bynums Hair" as a topic coming up in about 5min.

Back
Top Bottom