CACTUS FOAMPOSITE ONE UP NOW ON NDC....DPOSITEMAN

^ yeah... until you scroll down to the sole; they just look super cheap without translucent soles.

^^ these will b gone before they drop in price..i copped mine last night at my footlocker in upstate ny..there fire imo..they definitely stick out more so thanthe black/red's and the all blacks..i love 'em..not tryin to hypebeat 'em.but there a really nice shoe..don't sleep..

can you use 30%+10% off on these?
for all you foot locker employees in the know, can you get these when employee app. 50% comes around? are these excluded?
im trying to decide to buy them now, or later?

Originally Posted by dmxgod

^^ these will b gone before they drop in price..i copped mine last night at my footlocker in upstate ny..there fire imo..they definitely stick out more so than the black/red's and the all blacks..i love 'em..not tryin to hypebeat 'em.but there a really nice shoe..don't sleep..

Where in Upstate NY got these?

got em today from footlocker in VA. Coupon WAS NOT accepted though. Oh well. I like em.
happy.gif

8385pbr.jpg

They can put the translucent sole on the air assaults, but not on these. granted i'm not copping these, i still think thats a bogus move. I copped theassaults once i saw them in person. the translucent sole just sets them off and would have been even better for these foam 1's.

Good luck trying to cop these with the F&F. I've asked over 3 different footlockers and they all said NOPE.

Disappointed about the sole like the rest of yall, but they're still fresh. These will pop at you in person a lot more then the pics will.

They're excluded from friends and family and the 50 because of what happened with the all black foams over the summer...MAAAAAAAAAAD people returned themthen repurchased with 30% or 50% off

yeh sooner or later these will be sold out in stored but on ebay they will be tons and alot of price drops as well. ill wait for them when they hit $150shipped

Solid>Translucent

I think these look amazing. Voltages without the swoosh. The neon green sets the shoe apart. These will be copped.

huuuuhhhhh.........! are those yours?

gimme gimme gimme.

I feel like a helpless 4th grader.

I don't know Rock...I've been thinking about it and the samples just looked yellowed to me...

Shoulda just done em ice clear w/ neon accents along the upper and maybe a neon herringbone. That full cactus outsole isn't the most hottest thing evereither...but they didn't turn out TOO bad.

i personally am not a foam man if you will, but i feel like these were bound to go on sale because i can't imagine a scenario where 3-4 colorways of a 200dollar shoe will sell out or sell strongly for that matter

it would've been nice if they came out like the samples, but i still like the cuctus foams a lot!!!

Back
Top Bottom