CACTUS FOAMPOSITE ONE UP NOW ON NDC....DPOSITEMAN

i wish da buzz for pennys just sticks around to a point that nike would one day release other things wit da penny logo on it they they blessin barkley wit thisyear.

man i dont think these will sell as well in baltimore because most baltimore dudes are afraid of colors like that
True..while the mainstay colors in Bmore are Blue,Red and Black...You could say the same for any hood in the U.S.

Bmore cats are not afraid to wear color..Word to SAMOS..Acoustix..and Mosions ( who will also have matching sweatshirts pants and hoodies for these
laugh.gif
)..

And they will sellout...

So is the final product the dull solid cactus sole joints or the brighter solid sole ones???

im starting to think what ninjahood said is true
laugh.gif
the faster they comethe quicker they will dissapear but who knows ..except for those all blacks...you cant even give those away for free if you wanted to

..And Blade you already know these will be going under alot of christmas trees in Bmore..everybody gonna have the same christmas outfit

I was just about to come and here and mention SAMOS...

Them N's got a sweatsuit, long and a short-sleeve shirt to match every damn shoe that hit that Saturday...
laugh.gif
(smart move, tho...
pimp.gif
)

damn the man!!! got the sku, called my local fl, got there and then told me NO 14's in the system!!! i know that fl gets their larger sized shipments in alater shipment, but that still sucks!!! then i find out sheikhs got theirs yesterday and the biggest size in their system is a 13 too!!! it sucks having a bigfoot sometimes...a lot...haha!!!

I was just about to come and here and mention SAMOS...

Them N's got a sweatsuit, long and a short-sleeve shirt to match every damn shoe that hit that Saturday...
laugh.gif

Yeah..I swear now more than ever that they're checkin' NT
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
at everybody saying pics making them want the shoe.

Hold that thought untill you hold the shoe in your hand.

Can you use the F&F discount on these. If so thes come out to $126 pretax. How do you order them anyways. Through customer service or in store? Do they usea UPC, SKU, or Style number for these? Help us out NT

Need the info for the...

Black/Black
Black/Red
Black/Cactus

thanks.

Back
Top Bottom