CACTUS FOAMPOSITE ONE UP NOW ON NDC....DPOSITEMAN

Foams are my grail so i bought 8 of the blue ones, 5 of the black ones and now 6 of the bred ones

^not tryin 2 be in your wallet but thats like $3,800 without tax. It aint trickin if u got it tho.lol

okay saw them on the site, Are these going to be sold in stores? Okay good we have clear soles
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
now i can sleep in peace. I'll head over to my local spot to see if they got these in and take some pics.

looking at the bottom view of the shoe, the sole looks transparent to me. I just question what color it actually is. NDC is notorious in my experiences with inaccurate pictures

Thanks for pointing that out. I can see the transparency. Copped regardless.

^^^i'm the same way. i don't care if they're solid or transluscent...i want them!!! but dumb%%%* ndc only carries up to a 13.

i dont think the bottoms are clear. can anyone post a pic ASAP cause i kno some of you got the 2-day or next day delivery

Gotta see what they look like in person. I really hope its not like the black/reds, where the soles are solid.

Initially I was plannin' to cop these, but now I'm not sure if I even want to anymore...

DC/MD/VA folks...

Shoe City will get them...

DTLR will afterwards...

Your local Footlocker that carries most "urban" type releases 7-14 days after DTLR...

IN THAT ORDER.

Identical to the way the charc./reds dropped.

i knew the code were working for all the shoe on the 15th. and was planning to cop the red/blk pennys but i order it the next day and the code stop working...icould had save 40 buck if i place that order earlier.....o well...next time i woke make the same mistake.

Extremely tempting but I can wait until they hit footlocker/footaction...30% off is mean out here

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

DC/MD/VA folks...

Shoe City will get them...

DTLR will afterwards...

Your local Footlocker that carries most "urban" type releases 7-14 days after DTLR...

IN THAT ORDER.

Identical to the way the charc./reds dropped.

Actually that is not true...we (DTLR) get them first. They said closer to December but i'm thinking sooner than that. Shoe City has always been knownfor getting shoes after we (DTLR) do and in some cases they would not get the same urban releases that we (DTLR) got, so thats what it is

^
I'm not going back and forth with you slim, especially since I am Levtran related (message!).

But truth is truth, and I keeps it thoro and even keen. I got legal ties with no company.

If you in Bmore -- where both Shoe City and DTLR originated and where most items appear first-- Shoe City is selling out the gate the FIRST most recently.

DO I need to call out all the releases...?

Let's start with the Blue Penny foams......................................................................................................

PTers....

They have posted pix in the other cactus foams post in case u havent seen them

Does anyone know how these fit? I wear a 11.5 in jordans. Should I get a 11.5 or go up to a 12. Thanks for the help.

Back
Top Bottom