CACTUS FOAMPOSITE ONE UP NOW ON NDC....DPOSITEMAN

good....im tired of dudes they think they know everything....i just stated what it was so keep your mouth shut next time i drop FACTS

Man soles look translucent on the MO page, but the other post said they were solid. Im confused. Need actual pics. BTW, for the person that asked how thesefit. If u wear a 11.5 in jordans i would go with a 12.

I'm officially boycotting Nike until they decide to get their act together. First the blk/reds, now this.... a travesty
smh.gif
Hopefully they will feel theeconomic repercussions of these B.S. releases and do the right thing when it comes time to release the flightposites and zoom flights next year. But until welet Nike know that we are not amused with their antics, by not buying the garbage they put out, then they will keeping doing this to us. Its time we madeourselves heard. WHO'S WITH ME?!!!

Have to see them in person but will get them at discount somewhere down the line to add to the Foam Family.

I was really looking forward to these but the solid soles just killed it for me....Won't get them unless I get a good deal

I don't think Nike ever changed it. The sample pics with the translucent sole weren't exactly "bright cactus." This colorway is more of abright cactus than anything. Nike's misdirected intentions from the jump.

Well at least they will be available at the outlets, so they will eventually be cheaper.

image048.gif

and 45DE

shoecity been had the jump on recent releases, when the blue ones dropped some shoecity's around DC were pretty much sold out by the time DTLR got theirs.

so you need to go on and follow your own advice...

..i just stated what it was so keep your mouth shut next time i drop FACTS

Nike needs to fix the mold of the GR version to the mold of the sample version. GR mold is straight ugly...

Back
Top Bottom