Calling all Greeks (Frat/Soror) x Christians. vol: You've got some 'splaining to do...

Originally Posted by jasmin

my sorority is an NPHC sorority, and was founded in the later half of the 19th century (over 125 years old).

Que?!?
eyes.gif

my sorority is an NPHC sorority, and was founded in the later half of the 19th century (over 125 years old).

Que?!?
eyes.gif

Why lie? Her sorority aint AKA, DST, ZPhiB, nor SGRho. Her sorority is not in the NPHC if it was founded over 125 years ago. Point Blank.

Or

Her sorority might be under the NPHC at her SCHOOL. They tried that #!! at my school and I almost slapped the Greek adviser for his dumb %%$ proposal of trying to put a latin frat under our governing council.

Originally Posted by ICUP

Que?!?
eyes.gif

Why lie? Her sorority aint AKA, DST, ZPhiB, nor SGRho. Her sorority is not in the NPHC if it was founded over 125 years ago. Point Blank.

Or

Her sorority might be under the NPHC at her SCHOOL. They tried that #!! at my school and I almost slapped the Greek adviser for his dumb %%$ proposal of trying to put a latin frat under our governing council.

Hummm... Im guessing the latter. Didnt mean any disrespect neither, BTW. Just a lil confused.

Originally Posted by Gmills23

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Que?!?
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
where is that head scratch face

LOL, right, that is what I was originally looking for. ** Oh and that is Que = What in spanish, NOT QUE = Omega Psi Phi... Just wanted to clear that up, lol

my bad. i see what's causing the confusion. it's in the NPC not the NPHC. i guess they abbreviate it differently for the african american sororities?

lol it IS national, not at the one at my SCHOOL haha. it is NOT Alpha Phi but Alpha Phi is a national sorority that was founded in 1872. so you're leaving out a lot of the major ones.
This jont think N in NPHC includes all national fraternities and sororities.
smh.gif
Where is the face palm when you need it. SMH at not knowing what council you belong to.

And you want to know why you didnt like greek life and an inactive member. Well cuz you dont know +!$* or in your defense wasn't taught +!$*.
tired.gif

lol it IS national, not at the one at my SCHOOL haha. it is NOT Alpha Phi but Alpha Phi is a national sorority that was founded in 1872. so you're leaving out a lot of the major ones.
smh.gif
Where is the face palm when you need it. SMH at not knowing what council you belong to.

And you want to know why you didnt like greek life and an inactive member. Well cuz you dont know +!$* or in your defense wasn't taught +!$*.
tired.gif

i know what i belong to, just thought people were abbreviating it differently. i know, it was a fail
frown.gif

my bad. i see what's causing the confusion. it's in the NPC not the NPHC. i guess they abbreviate it differently for the african american sororities?

No problem at all. Didnt mean to strike up a disparate discussion. Just was confused. My apologies!

Get off her back ...

You guys don't even know that you're worshiping something outside of your "religion" .

smh.gif

tired.gif

C'mon bruh chill.... respect of womanhood.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Get off her back ...

You guys don't even know that you're worshiping something outside of your "religion" .

i swear you're the biggest troll on this site.....you're nowhere to be found on these 10 pages and now you're running in here to jump for someonesdefense

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Get off her back ...

i swear you're the biggest troll on this site.....you're nowhere to be found on these 10 pages and now you're running in here to jump for someones defense

Why are you taking that 16 year old serious?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Chi ILL wrote:

Get off her back ...

i swear you're the biggest troll on this site.....you're nowhere to be found on these 10 pages and now you're running in here to jump for someones
defense

Why are you taking that 16 year old serious?
roll.gif
roll.gif

i know man
laugh.gif

Because I can & dudes on Niketalk are so quick to jump on a female ...

But when there's a dude talking reckless they fall back .

Niketalk : The Home of Cowards .

laugh.gif
aight chi..............

but oh girl messed up cause she made those outrageous claims and had people thinking her sorority was apart of the NPHC, most people in this thread frat/sor isapart of the NPHC so they had a right to get offended when she stated her sorority is actually not apart of it....

nevertheless you dont know whats going on so falllllllllllllllll back.....

How do I not know what's going on ?

Because I didn't post in the thread ? That's because I have a life & just saw the thread today ...

I don't know what's going on ?

Why not ?

I'm in college ... I go to a University ... I'm a sophomore ... I know about Fraternities & Sororities ...

She made a mistake ... dudes in this thread have been making mistakes for 10 pages .

But since she's a girl ...

We know the rest .

OP isn't saying that people that are in Frats are bad people at all ... that isn't what he's saying .

He's asking the hardcore Christians about being in Frats because its a TOTAL contradiction IMO . There's no way for one to be a devout Christian &"worship" Pagan Gods ...

Niketalk : The Home of Cowards . The Home of simps talking about things they know nothing about.

Fixed. Don't you have a summer reading list to read a book from, or a minimum wage job to be working?

Dude may have came at her a little wreckless, but for the most part, all of us who had been posting in this thread knew we were talking about NPHC (Divine 9)Organizations.

I'm a simp ?

Summer book reading club ?

Minimum wage job ?

What are you talking about my dude ?
laugh.gif

I didn't want to make a new thread since one already existed.

Cool little video explaining her experience.

Just play it in the background and listen.

Back
Top Bottom