Calling OG Members (The Billy Hoyle story)

Nick DePaula is a good dude as far as I'm concerned.

I'll be honest though there was a stretch from like 2007-2009ish that I stopped posting and visiting regularly I'm assuming this all went down in that timeframe.

Nick DePaula is a good dude as far as I'm concerned.

I'll be honest though there was a stretch from like 2007-2009ish that I stopped posting and visiting regularly I'm assuming this all went down in that timeframe.

He and Rock were both good to me. I think that their careers at Nike corrupted them.

Last edited:
fat *** hbw
laugh.gif

somebody post the next gif
laugh.gif
Dude was one of the biggest herbs to ever post in general.

If I remember correctly.

Billy Hoyle was messing with ISS

Someone at ISS / Nike approached him abou gettin the IP info on someone from a sneaker website that always used to post the shoes early.

Son double crossed NT to get to the top basically :smh:

Someone correct cause I'm sure I'm off missing info.

yea this is how I remembered it. I think it was snuggle mcduggal who he was trying to get info on...

But yea screw that fool

If I remember correctly.

Billy Hoyle was messing with ISS

Someone at ISS / Nike approached him abou gettin the IP info on someone from a sneaker website that always used to post the shoes early.

Son double crossed NT to get to the top basically :smh:

Someone correct cause I'm sure I'm off missing info.

yea this is how I remembered it. I think it was snuggle mcduggal who he was trying to get info on...

But yea screw that fool

They were not after snuggles, he stopped posting here at that point in time.

fat *** hbw :lol:

somebody post the next gif :lol:
:lol:

Just the way HBW stepped off that bus like he KNEW he was doin' it was/is hilarious. Buddy lasted FIVE SECONDS. :lol:

**** is classic NT for sure.
son was diddy boppin' and got rejected in record time :rofl:
Son thought his 06 Grapes would have shorty thirsty.
Although when she saw him step off the bus she was looking parched. :rofl:

I miss eddiemack xiv or wtvr the name him and snuggles always had newest and legit info. I think snuggles is co owner or somehow affiliated with strivers row now. Could be wrong but I think I remember talking to him about a woman's line

Edit - http://niketalk.com/t/504633/whatever-happened-to-snugglesmcduggles

It must be that eddiemack xiv the dude who got Jordan XIV formed in a circle on his avy or pic..ive read that he scammed a NTer.

Snuggles,baby J, JM droppin exclusive info here on NT. i remember hoyle wearing a test wear sample of Jordan XX3, idk if that before or after he was out of NT.

Billy Hoyle is a playground legend and hustler in the streets of LA. He is one of the greatest streetball players ever. Most importantly, he proves that WHITE MEN CAN JUMP and gives white basketball players everywhere hope.

thats why you dont make friends on an online message board. keep it civil and keep it movin.

just cuz one guy is good peoples by you dont make him not shady to the next man

I still remember Menace5star getting called menace5chin and that other Asian chick being told she had a flat 2-D face shorty went ape ****:lol:

I remember my boy got in to it with Rockdeep at this NT DMV basketball tournament

Rockdeep was talking trash thinking my friend was a punk

They just argued and Rockdeep backed down

Back
Top Bottom