Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

^they ended early...somebody probably went directly through paypal with an offer

Last edited:
can someone tell me the exact name of these so i could search em? Thanks in advance
Ahh yes they are on the first page.  I believe the Megatron Nike Hurache's.  I got them, VERY limited.  I heard 500 every made floated around on here.  Good luck finding these though, I think two model years back.

Huarache Free Shield Mega(Megatron). There is a new pair size 11 up for auction on eBay.

Either fake or samples. I'm leaning more toward samples though.

I'm pretty sure they sometimes use that box tag for PEs/samples made for athletes. My boy works for the Eagles and occasionally gets some shoes that were sent to players and they have that tag on the box.

The real, release version of the shoes have a matte finish. Those seem to have a glossy finish. Or maybe it's just the lighting.

I'm not sure there's really a market for these to be faked, which is why I'm leaning more towards samples :\.

Last edited:
^^^ Idk. It has a different label. That pic wasn't there when I first seen them. He added a couple more pics. There is also a new listing for a size 12.

How do they run? I wear a 11.5 but I bid on those 11s

Yall don't snipe me. This is the only megatron shoe I don't own outside of the pe CJ81s

Last edited:
How do they run? I wear a 11.5 but I bid on those 11s

Yall don't snipe me. This is the only megatron shoe I don't own outside of the pe CJ81s
I have wide feet and I went TTS for both of my pairs. The strap makes them a little tight but nothing crazy. I wouldn't be able to go a half size down though.

The seller just added a pic of the size tag to the listing. They're samples, legit.

I still for the life of me can't figure out why the never released a true lions colorway for the CJ81 like the cleat. I thought for sure when the early pic surfaced it would drop. 
mean.gif

Just curious if all of you who have been here from the beginning have been doubling up on the CJ81 Trainer 1's? Especially since many of the pairs were able to be purchased at a discount and there is no telling how long the CJ81 2's will actually last.

Last edited:
Just curious if all of you who have been here from the beginning have been doubling up on the CJ81 Trainer 1's? Especially since many of the pairs were able to be purchased at a discount and there is no telling how long the CJ81 2's will actually last.

Yeah I got doubles of the Motor City's, Megatron's, and TIgers.

I plan on having doubles of everything except the Volts and Rose Bowls.

Posted this in the outlet thread but I figured I'd throw it in here too. Check your local Burlington Coat Factory. I got these CJ81 Elite TD cleats there today for $20. Unbeatable deal.

View media item 1044116

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom