Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

You boys about to have me find a flag football league to play in for an excuse to buy these.
Just find a softball league for the time being :lol:. That's what I'm using them for. They should be easier to join than football leagues at this time of the year.

I am not sure if yall are being serious or not but I coach fastpitch softball for a high school and have seriously thought about the new CJ2 "visor" or whatever as my coaching shoe. Looks like it would be awesome on the field.

You boys about to have me find a flag football league to play in for an excuse to buy these.
Already doing that here in Austin! I play flag football in the CJ Honolulu Blue and Silver Cleats and love them. You should be able to find a league easy in Dallas.

Last edited:

Already doing that here in Austin! I play flag football in the CJ Honolulu Blue and Silver Cleats and love them. You should be able to find a league easy in Dallas.
I'm out here in Austin as well. I need to get on a Team. Im going to Burlington tomorrow to see if these are there. If not, someone is selling DS Blue/Silver pair on ebay for 50 that I can use for Softball. 

I'm out here in Austin as well. I need to get on a Team. Im going to Burlington tomorrow to see if these are there. If not, someone is selling DS Blue/Silver pair on ebay for 50 that I can use for Softball. 
Good Luck! Let me know if you scored anything at Burlington?

First person to inbox me gets a pair of CJ Trainers Blue/Silver in 11.5

Worn once on turf,  too small for my feet.

edit:

Cleats are gone

Last edited:
If you go inside a jimmy jazz they sell them
For way cheaper like $70 if I'm not mistaken they're on sale

Finally got a pair, $175 shipped on ebay.

Supposedly they were worn but they look DS.

Shoes are so dope in person
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom