Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

[quote name="southboston78"]Nice!! Congrats on joining the exclusive club[/quote]Thanks man. Been wanting to double up on them forever now. Actually got this pair for cheaper than my first (which I thought I got for a good deal, guess I was wrong :lol:).

Can't wait to bust these out in a few years after my first pair is done :pimp:.

Last edited:
Thanks man. Been wanting to double up on them forever now. Actually got this pair for cheaper than my first (which I thought I got for a good deal, guess I was wrong :lol:).

I just went on the bay looking for another pair to double up and my size is available but that price tag kept me away tonight. Maybe I'll change my mind with some drinks this weekend.

Thanks man. Been wanting to double up on them forever now. Actually got this pair for cheaper than my first (which I thought I got for a good deal, guess I was wrong :lol:).

I just went on the bay looking for another pair to double up and my size is available but that price tag kept me away tonight. Maybe I'll change my mind with some drinks this weekend.
You gotta wait for someone to post an auction, not a buy it now. I got both of my pairs for around the same price that some of those guys are charging for one :smh: :smh:.

One of the sellers on there is actually using my pic from this thread from last year. I've been meaning to send him a message about it :lol:.

Last edited:
Damn those eBay sellers using other folks pics. Nothing better than wearing these huaraches no one here in Boston knows what they are but then want them when it tell them haha

Yeah got them for a little over $200 shipped. Paid $240 for my first pair.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
What size are you?
9.5 - 9

Why they didn't release those are beyond me. Oh wait, because Nike hides all the best CW's lol.

Back
Top Bottom