Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

^ Doesn't look too bad. I personally think the pic with the football field in the background would've been better on a shirt.

Last edited:
^ Doesn't look too bad. I personally think the pic with the football field in the background would've been better on a shirt.
wife decided the words since she paid for it as a Christmas present overall i'm happy with everything but I need more transformers shirts lol

Socks are sick. Are they still available?
yeah they're regular hyper elite socks, I just don't understand why nike decided that the white/red hyper elite fb socks matched smdh these are a much better match also these shoes are a7734 comfy I was surprised

Apple green is one of my favorite nike colorways. Up there with gamma blue, green glow, laser orange and crimson. Can't wait to see them.

There is some size 10's in the Megatron trainer on Eastbay right now. So Nike getting into the Christmas theme with this shoe now eh? Have to see how these look but it sounds promising.

X'mas colorway? Probably similar to the Fright Night but with green bottom and accents

Last edited:
Another off the path colorway

God just give us all black. White n black. White/navy.

Hell while theyre at it, im sure theyll just give us another knicks colorway! --which i wouldnt want. ---

Hell while theyre at it, im sure theyll just give us another knicks colorway! --which i wouldnt want. ---

Im actually happy about any and all colorways... I own all 7 so far and im hoping they drop a gr EXT wishful thinking

Right there with ya man, a white/black colorblock like on the cleat would be clean. I don't understand why Nike always has to try and outthink itself with CW's sometimes; simple CW's also sell too!

Saw the SC II at a Champs today, so they are still out there. Try ordering them via stock locator if you can get the SKU.

Back
Top Bottom