Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

Just got my Megatron CJ81s in last night and havent taken them off since :pimp:

Great shoe, need the Black and Golds now then on to the next model

So rose bowls aren't releasing again man I really wanted them. All listings are sitting on ebay too lol.
That's what I am gathering since Champs originally said they were releasing them and now "has no info" on them.  Just grabbed a pair off Ebay for $200.  Going to try to snag another pair if I can find one in my size for a decent price. 

That's what I am gathering since Champs originally said they were releasing them and now "has no info" on them.  Just grabbed a pair off Ebay for $200.  Going to try to snag another pair if I can find one in my size for a decent price. 
I need help finding a 13...

$200 for shoes that aren't your size. I'm guessing you bought those Roses for someone else.

$200 for shoes that aren't your size. I'm guessing you bought those Roses for someone else.
Haha the way I said that made it sound like they weren't my size.  They WERE my size I just meant I wanted to snag another pair if I could for a decent price.  I went to the game, MSU alumni so I want 2 pair. 

smokin.gif

same pics JJHL04 posted just bigger

Nike CJ81 Trainer Max Reflective Pro Bowl .. no info on if these will release or not

Last edited:
^, they aren't white and black dude, that's just the pic of the reflective 3M when a light is on them. The actual CW is in that firs pic. Either way, its a sick CW but I doubt they will release.

Is that pink or orange again. Why do they gotta use a color they already used? Looks like the Tigers HR shoes except the reflective materials are on different parts of the shoes. At least it doesn't have those little flowers all over them like the air trainer pro bowls that are releasing Saturday. They look way better when you see it reflect.

Last edited:
^ Looks pink to me.

The 3M is sick but I can't do pink. I won't be copping if they drop.

Back
Top Bottom