Cam'Ron is The Best Rapper Alive now...At the end of the day...J.R writer second

0ac35fb7ef279b07ed01c3ee409072f1d828bee.gif

Cam is in my top 3 but i wouldnt say that. but i dont think its crazy that u feel he is the best.

Its crazy how so many ppl are taking this statement seriously given who made the thread and then for his reasons. Im probably overlooking a lot of sarcasm ifI'm wrong.

smokin.gif

Cam's never ever the best rapper alive, and cam sucks to me, now. Back in the late 90's and early 2000's Cam was that man. He's fallen offhard, and JR was fire when he came out but I my appreciation for his flow has greatly diminished, the one thing I enjoyed about JR was his 6 minute radiofreestyle on hot 97 when he first came out

Originally Posted by MAYOR of NYC

"Jay-she"?

did this n_ really just say that?

did he?

get yo++@% back to general boy

matter of fact...back to 4th grade with you and your lame joke
eyes.gif

damn b. yall didnt know?

cam gets those computas putin'

that automatically puts him in the top 1 of all time

Originally Posted by DaT SiCk KiD

"Jay-she"?

did this n_ really just say that?

did he?

get yo++@% back to general boy

matter of fact...back to 4th grade with you and your lame joke
eyes.gif

It's not any worse than when Nas said Gay-Z &
ec315247a150440787cb1121bedc4b6668a154b.gif
-a-fella Records...

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

Its crazy how so many ppl are taking this statement seriously given who made the thread and then for his reasons. Im probably overlooking a lot of sarcasm if I'm wrong.

smokin.gif

who is this guy?...i dont even know this guy
tired.gif

this dude takes up most of my memory in my ipod..JR writer is a close second when it comes to the best

laugh.gif
Wow, can't really argue with that reasoning...Killa is theG.O.A.T...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

Its crazy how so many ppl are taking this statement seriously given who made the thread and then for his reasons. Im probably overlooking a lot of sarcasm if I'm wrong.

smokin.gif

who is this guy?...i dont even know this guy
tired.gif
So if you knew it would be diff? Get back to ya phone chats doggie. The statement you made and the reason why is xtra bannitles

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom