Can humans evolve further ?

Humans will continue to evolve. We will continue to get stronger, taller, etc. Mankind will keep evolving until we are extinct

we have no need or function for getting any taller now though (or stronger)- so I don't see how that would happen. Just my take on it...

I don't see why we'd need to be any bigger either, I'm 6" and I feel like it's definitely enough. Of course we will never know, but if the trend continues we will slowly get bigger.

Yes, we can.

We aren't far from a time where we will have to have a major evolution by natural selection. The human population is growing at an exponential rate. A "J" curve. So the population is jumping over the earths capacity for life and soon there will be no resources for the world and there will be a massive decline in population until it gets under the earths capacity. My predicted evolutions would be smaller stomachs, and other necessary organs due to the smaller intake of food and energy.

Either way, look it up. It's pretty interesting but also kind of :wow:

physical evolution? naw, i dont think so.

"evolving" in the broader as in further adaptation to our environments? we haven't even scratched da surface...

I just fear humans will become weaker and weaker due to having so many machines and so much technology over time. Dudes gonna be built like females 15,000 years from now

I don't know what the future holds because I won't be alive to actually experience the subtle or drastic evolutionary changes in our species, but I do think that as time progresses and we start to venture out of our own planet, we'll probably evolve into star babies and wonder off in space to either be destroyed or reign over it. Who knwos really, but honestly, physical evolution will happen once we figure out how to live in space without the need of a host planet, or at least being able to live for years without being attached to a body mass structure. Maybe our heads will elongate due to the gravity being exerted in our skulls in outer space lol. Maybe all those funny alien pics of super long heads will be us one day, who knows.

Yes, we can.

We aren't far from a time where we will have to have a major evolution by natural selection. The human population is growing at an exponential rate. A "J" curve. So the population is jumping over the earths capacity for life and soon there will be no resources for the world and there will be a massive decline in population until it gets under the earths capacity. My predicted evolutions would be smaller stomachs, and other necessary organs due to the smaller intake of food and energy.

Either way, look it up. It's pretty interesting but also kind of :wow:

I never thought of our stomachs and other organs being smaller but it absolutely makes sense.

Evolution will never end but I do feel like modern medicine has slowed down the process.

I think what OP is really trying to get at is....can jadakiss get any harder
View media item 204316
images

Yeah physically & mentally. Im sure we're gonna stop growing body hair, cause we dont need it. Gonna have bigger thumbs using all these touchscreens. Bigger eyes from reading small text.Bigger lungs cause the air is getting more polluted. No appendix, cause its useless. Stuff like that.

Back
Top Bottom