Can I get a reward for uncovering a growing operation?

I hope if u snitch the police tell them that u snitched and they find u and beat u with a telephone and drop u off and leave u in your driveway

Don't be a snitch.
grin.gif
Either collect some green for yourself or keep it moving.

Your right if it was meth lab I would expect you to call because if it blows your dead too.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

Then screw it, grow on. They can flip me some coin if I can find that or else screw it. Maybe I will tell the police I won't tell them the location unless I am guaranteed some cash.
You gonna extort the police, as opposed to the growers? 
roll.gif

grin.gif
extort 5-0, go to jail

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

btw post the address so I can google earth the *!%+ outta these mofos
Would i look suspicious to board an airplane with empty duffle bags

Say you guys wouldn't snitch on a weed growery that you had no idea of who was running it if there was a reward in it
Na, I wouldn't. Not worth having it on my conscience.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Don't be a snitch.
grin.gif
Either collect some green for yourself or keep it moving.

Your right if it was meth lab I would expect you to call because if it blows your dead too.
Keep in mind this place is nowhere near where I live. Me and some friends were checking out this creepy old house and across the street was the other place.

I guess all you together dont have the cojones to do what you gotta do?

then find some dudes that are willing to pay you for this nfo and keep it moving.

The Marijuana Eradication Program (MEP) is sponsored by the DrugEnforcement Administration and managed by the Washington State Patrol.

Theemphasis of this program is to consolidate the efforts of federal,state, and local enforcement agencies to eradicate marijuana-growingoperations within the state of Washington.

This program needs your assistance to be successful.

TheMEP Hotline receives and monitors anonymous information from concernedcitizens regarding marijuana-growing operations. This information issent to an enforcement agency in the jurisdiction of the reportedmarijuana grow for action.

The MEP Hotline pays REWARDS for information leading to the eradication of marijuana-growing operations, and is totally anonymous.

Up to $5,000 for information leading to the
seizure of marijuana-growing operations.

Youmust speak directly to a representative to be eligible for the rewardprogram. If you are not interested in a reward, you may leave ananonymous message 24 hours a day.
[h2]1-800-388-GROW (4769)[/h2]

Informationmust be received via the hotline prior to contacting any lawenforcement agency in order to be eligible for a reward.

Originally Posted by Kookcle

The Marijuana Eradication Program (MEP) is sponsored by the DrugEnforcement Administration and managed by the Washington State Patrol.

Theemphasis of this program is to consolidate the efforts of federal,state, and local enforcement agencies to eradicate marijuana-growingoperations within the state of Washington.

TheMEP Hotline receives and monitors anonymous information from concernedcitizens regarding marijuana-growing operations. This information issent to an enforcement agency in the jurisdiction of the reportedmarijuana grow for action.

The MEP Hotline pays REWARDS for information leading to the eradication of marijuana-growing operations, and is totally anonymous.

Youmust speak directly to a representative to be eligible for the rewardprogram. If you are not interested in a reward, you may leave ananonymous message 24 hours a day.

Informationmust be received via the hotline prior to contacting any lawenforcement agency in order to be eligible for a reward.

This just changed the game completely. Good looks.

Say you guys wouldn't snitch on a weed growery that you had no idea of who was running it if there was a reward in it

tired.gif
 man your from PNW too....

U got 2 options either steal his or her grow or leave it alone why get the police involved you would be pissed if u found out it was 1 of your relatives behind it and they got locked up because u snitched

Originally Posted by Kookcle

I never knew.
nerd.gif

Well...we all have price... Bills to pay. This economy is crazy you know...

*sits on the sidelines without judgment towards OP*

Do what you must. %@+$ em.

nerd.gif

don't do it man, people need to realize that bud has medicinal value, why you think so many people like to get high? Someone is trying to earn a living just like the people that work making asprin and benadryl.

a grow op can land someone in jail for 5 years where I live, and I know I don't wanna be the one to drain someone life that way. Is some petty reward really going to be worth it to you 5 years from now?

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

don't do it man, people need to realize that bud has medicinal value, why you think so many people like to get high? Someone is trying to earn a living just like the people that work making asprin and benadryl.

a grow op can land someone in jail for 5 years where I live, and I know I don't wanna be the one to drain someone life that way. Is some petty reward really going to be worth it to you 5 years from now?
I don't think people that have growing ops are doing it for medicinal purposes. If they wanna do the crime and I can figure that out and profit $5,000 then why the hell not?

I never knew.
nerd.gif

Well...we all have price... Bills to pay. This economy is crazy you know...

damn shame...
you would be pissed if u found out it was 1 of your relatives behind it and they got locked up because u snitched

It was all good just a week ago..."You know thats bad when ya sister is mad/ya son gotta grow up like this is my dad?/ the labeling of a snitch is lifetime scar/youll always be in jail  just minus the bars"

don't be an %$#@%%$. if it was me i would make friends with them and in addition gain a great connect for some good weed that's grown locally
pimp.gif
or i would keep an eye on it and when it's budding, sneak in, snip some off, let it cure for a couple weeks and enjoy my free bud
pimp.gif

OP, you are going to get shot if you go back and check out that operation no joke, either that or you could stumble upon some traps. I am going to be a wildland firefighter this summer and they were telling us about crops being found on fires, just to stay away. They have found everything from claymore mines to old school vietnam era death traps. Plus those people growing that stuff normally outgun just about anyone. They were telling stories of running up on some crops that had fully auto machine guns on the sight.

Back
Top Bottom