can somebody provide a performance review for the 2010 air go lwp??

they are an on-line exclusive and i wanted to know how they fit and how they perform on the court

they are an on-line exclusive and i wanted to know how they fit and how they perform on the court

I had these back in high school...IMO not enough cushioning in the forefoot. You feel like you are super low to the ground, but not very good for the knees

I had these back in high school...IMO not enough cushioning in the forefoot. You feel like you are super low to the ground, but not very good for the knees

Me: 6-1, 180, size 14. True to size

Colorway tested: Black Wolf Grey

Cushioning 4.5 / 5.
I had the originals and the placement of the zoom unit in the forefoot feels slightly different than the original. Regardless, cushioning is excellent. Very low placement of the zoom provides spectacular court feel.

Ankle Support 4 / 5.
With such a minimal shoe, ankle support is very good. Reminds me of the Jordan XIV. Just enough support without being restrictive.

Traction 5 / 5
Excellent.

Comfort 4.5 / 5.
An extremelly comfortable shoe, but those with wide feet will not like this shoe.

Heel Toe transition 4.5 / 5
The max air unit in the heel provides a very stable ride to the forefoot.

Weight 5 / 5
Its called LWP for a reason!

Overall A

I was looking forward to these as I played High School ball my freshman year in these... from my pair I had in 8th grade (dating myself!)
The retro is excellent. The shoe is excellent. Cant wait for the white blue pair!

Me: 6-1, 180, size 14. True to size

Colorway tested: Black Wolf Grey

Cushioning 4.5 / 5.
I had the originals and the placement of the zoom unit in the forefoot feels slightly different than the original. Regardless, cushioning is excellent. Very low placement of the zoom provides spectacular court feel.

Ankle Support 4 / 5.
With such a minimal shoe, ankle support is very good. Reminds me of the Jordan XIV. Just enough support without being restrictive.

Traction 5 / 5
Excellent.

Comfort 4.5 / 5.
An extremelly comfortable shoe, but those with wide feet will not like this shoe.

Heel Toe transition 4.5 / 5
The max air unit in the heel provides a very stable ride to the forefoot.

Weight 5 / 5
Its called LWP for a reason!

Overall A

I was looking forward to these as I played High School ball my freshman year in these... from my pair I had in 8th grade (dating myself!)
The retro is excellent. The shoe is excellent. Cant wait for the white blue pair!

Back
Top Bottom