Can this be legal? Crazy long driveway, sign warns nobody gets out alive...

man this is so creepy...

doesnt help that im readin all of this in the dark and people outside my apt are still active at midnight...

im gonna have some $%##%^ up dream tonight man i already know.

gonna dream up a grenade launcher on some inception type stuff tho
pimp.gif

man this is so creepy...

doesnt help that im readin all of this in the dark and people outside my apt are still active at midnight...

im gonna have some $%##%^ up dream tonight man i already know.

gonna dream up a grenade launcher on some inception type stuff tho
pimp.gif

Damn this %+!$ has reached 7 pages and still no visit down the road, what the %#@% is going on? Grow some balls and put in some work.

Damn this %+!$ has reached 7 pages and still no visit down the road, what the %#@% is going on? Grow some balls and put in some work.

OP why would you wanna trespass and die? Sign clearly warns you that they got %*+# that would make T.I.'s arsenal look like a boyscout kit.

Best case scenario = They get tags & report you to the police for trespassing you spend some time in the local slammer and get community service
Worst case scenario = They murder you in cold blood and feed you to the pack of chemically enhanced tigers they keep as pets in the backyard.

Good luck and Godspeed

OP why would you wanna trespass and die? Sign clearly warns you that they got %*+# that would make T.I.'s arsenal look like a boyscout kit.

Best case scenario = They get tags & report you to the police for trespassing you spend some time in the local slammer and get community service
Worst case scenario = They murder you in cold blood and feed you to the pack of chemically enhanced tigers they keep as pets in the backyard.

Good luck and Godspeed

hmmm, i got a friend that lives in grand rapids. gonna ask her if she knows about this place.

hmmm, i got a friend that lives in grand rapids. gonna ask her if she knows about this place.

Back
Top Bottom