Can this be legal? Crazy long driveway, sign warns nobody gets out alive...

Don't go OP! It's a trap!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Black Entourage inc

man this is so creepy...

doesnt help that im readin all of this in the dark and people outside my apt are still active at midnight...

im gonna have some $%##%^ up dream tonight man i already know.

gonna dream up a grenade launcher on some inception type stuff tho
pimp.gif

R.I.P. ^^^

Originally Posted by Black Entourage inc

man this is so creepy...

doesnt help that im readin all of this in the dark and people outside my apt are still active at midnight...

im gonna have some $%##%^ up dream tonight man i already know.

gonna dream up a grenade launcher on some inception type stuff tho
pimp.gif

R.I.P. ^^^

By Walker? So, you're in the NW area?

I may know a hand full of people that may want to go, excluding me.

By Walker? So, you're in the NW area?

I may know a hand full of people that may want to go, excluding me.

this seems kinda cool. you should get a lot of people and go check it out.
there may be treasure!!!!

this seems kinda cool. you should get a lot of people and go check it out.
there may be treasure!!!!

i aint bout that life. in my experience, you cant trust these spots.

i grew up in west texas, and there is so much dead space out there being used for crazy purposes. militia's, religious cults, religious towns, drug running, immigrant running... all kinds of stuff that i dont need to be involved with.

shoot, i didnt find out until recently... but my gramps used his 100 acre ranch to house drugs and border jumpers for coyotes. feds ran up in my grandmas crib and everything. it was crazy. but those types of folks arent even the ones you have to worry about. they dont get violent unless you get violent.

those religious freaks and crazy inbred folks are the ones you gotta strap up for.

last year, when all of those kids got taken out of that "cult-like community" ...YFZ Ranch ... that was about 30 minutes from where i grew up. ive driven all around that area, but you just arent seeing a lot of these spots without a helicopter. there are so many areas in the country that go unexplored/untraveled, it surprises me things like this dont pop up more often.

then then the outright crazy folks...

when i first moved to fort worth, we found out about the crazy lady on granbury road. this lady was goooooooooooone. apparently the death of her husband made her crazy, and she blamed the factory he worked at for killin him. anyway, her house bordered Granbury road... which leads you into the hospital district and TCU area. my mom and step dad were both nurses... so we saw this lady ALL THE TIME.

first time i noticed her house, she had painted her fence red and white... like a candy cane. then i started noticing that she painted her fence every few weeks in all kinds of crazy colors and eventually started writing messages like "Red Rum" and "They Killed Him" and "Theyre Killing Me" on it. i didnt know it at the time, but those messages were for the factory across the street. which she blamed for her husbands death.

but, even more crazy than the fence stuff... she used to put her furniture on the roof and spend all day up there yelling and throwing shlt at cars. one time she was even vacuuming up there. no joke.

i think she finally cursed out the wrong person, and her house got lit up via drive by. at least, thats what i heard.

moral of the story:
there are crazy folks everywhere, and im sooooooo not interested in finding out what would happen if i approached them.

Spoiler [+]
pics or duckales tho.

i aint bout that life. in my experience, you cant trust these spots.

i grew up in west texas, and there is so much dead space out there being used for crazy purposes. militia's, religious cults, religious towns, drug running, immigrant running... all kinds of stuff that i dont need to be involved with.

shoot, i didnt find out until recently... but my gramps used his 100 acre ranch to house drugs and border jumpers for coyotes. feds ran up in my grandmas crib and everything. it was crazy. but those types of folks arent even the ones you have to worry about. they dont get violent unless you get violent.

those religious freaks and crazy inbred folks are the ones you gotta strap up for.

last year, when all of those kids got taken out of that "cult-like community" ...YFZ Ranch ... that was about 30 minutes from where i grew up. ive driven all around that area, but you just arent seeing a lot of these spots without a helicopter. there are so many areas in the country that go unexplored/untraveled, it surprises me things like this dont pop up more often.

then then the outright crazy folks...

when i first moved to fort worth, we found out about the crazy lady on granbury road. this lady was goooooooooooone. apparently the death of her husband made her crazy, and she blamed the factory he worked at for killin him. anyway, her house bordered Granbury road... which leads you into the hospital district and TCU area. my mom and step dad were both nurses... so we saw this lady ALL THE TIME.

first time i noticed her house, she had painted her fence red and white... like a candy cane. then i started noticing that she painted her fence every few weeks in all kinds of crazy colors and eventually started writing messages like "Red Rum" and "They Killed Him" and "Theyre Killing Me" on it. i didnt know it at the time, but those messages were for the factory across the street. which she blamed for her husbands death.

but, even more crazy than the fence stuff... she used to put her furniture on the roof and spend all day up there yelling and throwing shlt at cars. one time she was even vacuuming up there. no joke.

i think she finally cursed out the wrong person, and her house got lit up via drive by. at least, thats what i heard.

moral of the story:
there are crazy folks everywhere, and im sooooooo not interested in finding out what would happen if i approached them.

Spoiler [+]
pics or duckales tho.

Back
Top Bottom