Can velour sweat suits PLEASE make a come back?

Dirty paid a personal visit to JRose5 to see if he had those same feelings about Asians and homie cried behind the door because Dirty had da musket.

Last edited:
:rofl:

Dirty snatched Snuggle McDuggle's Darth Vader chain and put that **** on Ebay.

NT urban legend states that its good luck if Dirty posts in a thread that you create.

Is Henz0 the Black dirty?

Last edited:
Dirty IS the wizard from Yuku

PSars.jpg

I've already seen slim cut velour sweatpants from Fila online, not sure if the jackets are cut the same.  me I never stopped wearing tracksuits since the mid 90's really.  Nylon ones though.  other late 90s/00's stiff, coogi sweater pants in solid colors were maybe a good idea but I never saw them in anything other than NFL first round draft pick linebacker sizes.  if coogi made a knit tracksuit in a solid color it could be cool.  actually I'm actually kinda surprised that no rappers have gotten someone to stitch one up.  FlyNY, what chew think?

Last edited:
Someone should tell the old fat Italian men in my city they went out. I still see the velour suit with all white af1s semi often (more than once a year is too often) :lol:

I could still **** with velour pants instead of sweats. Need to find some black ones.

Been looking for a velour suit for a good two years now. Can't find one for a reasonable price. They're on eBay for stupid money. I wish I never got rid of mine.

Back
Top Bottom