Can We Do Away With Walmart?

Target is just as trash as Walmart, just with better PR. They're all smoke and mirrors.

Literally one check out person in the one I go to usually, and it's often 2 or 3 people standing around up front yelling at somebody to come up from another department to do it.
Yea I agree with the process in target bc it’s the same as Walmart. Well the one by my house. But you tripping saying target trash.

Target is just as trash as Walmart, just with better PR. They're all smoke and mirrors.

Literally one check out person in the one I go to usually, and it's often 2 or 3 people standing around up front yelling at somebody to come up from another department to do it.
How far is said Target from Wal Mart?

Target is a more pleasant spot to visit compared to Walmart. Target is more expensive but it’s crawling with Milfs, college girls and some cute employees. Can’t say that about Walmart...y’all seen the memes of people, lol.

I absolutely hate walmart. It's definitely my last option. The closest to me has just about everything in a cage. It's not even in a crime ridden area. Then you have to wait for someone to come just to put it in another lock box. Too much damn work to just save a few pennies.

The fruits at Walmart are garbage. Idk why I was ever getting my stuff from there before.

Got some mangos from Whole Foods and then my boy got some from Walmart and you could clearly taste and see the difference in quality :lol:

The fruits at Walmart are garbage. Idk why I was ever getting my stuff from there before.

Got some mangos from Whole Foods and then my boy got some from Walmart and you could clearly taste and see the difference in quality :lol:

I think part of this is regional. Walmart and Whole foods don't grow food...so it depends on where the particular stores source the food from and how much longer it sits around and is in transport.

I absolutely hate walmart. It's definitely my last option. The closest to me has just about everything in a cage. It's not even in a crime ridden area. Then you have to wait for someone to come just to put it in another lock box. Too much damn work to just save a few pennies.
This is my biggest pet peeve. Everything locked up then they close off certain exits. Just close the whole damn store at this point.

Mine had deodorant locked behind a glass.

Who is that stinky that they need to steal deodorant?
i went to walmart recently and they had the socks behind a locked cage :lol:
Mid to Late 00s you could take stuff off the shelf, walk 100 feet to the customer service desk and leave with hundreds of dollars in-store credit. :wink:

This was the equivalent of "Iverson breaking MJ's ankles" cause Loss Prevention expected shoplifters to:

A: Tuck items in their waistband, bra, backpack or purse :nerd:
and B: exit the store as quickly as possible

Please believe cats were making thousands of dollars a day. However, around 2012-2015 CCTV evolved with hi-definition audio allowing LP to observe the interaction between the clerks and shoplifters.

However, there are still cats making $300 day off shoplifting out of store. They slang the items on apps like NextDoor, Poshmark and even FB groups and marketplace. The shoplifters rationalize their thefts cause a lot of their customers are elderly/disabled and can't get to the store, or afford retail prices.

Hell, above $500 used to be a felony in Ohio. Then when all the punk rockers/skateboarding kids started shooting up and Soccer Mom's started popping Perc30s, Xans, and Ambien's and getting silly tattoos they doubled it to $1000 to keep the county jails from getting over crowded. Plenty of Karen's, Connor's, Evan's and Chandler's out here stealing cause they know the worst they can get is 6 mos of Probation.

I know about the people of Walmart meme but do people really go to stores to interact with people? I just get in and get out

This. Regardless of whether I go to Kroger, Walmart, Publix, or Target, I’m trying to be in and out in under 20 mins. I put in some headphones, play a podcast, get my things, then dip.

The last time I can recall actually having to ask for assistance was in 2020 at the height of the pandemic. Needed spray starch and couldn’t find it for the life of me.

I still prefer going in and getting my own groceries. I hate when they substitute stuff, plus people watching is always cool. Not in Wal Mart, of course.

I have gotten some trash substitutions before man. Had me mad as hell considering I had my meals planned out for the week. Don’t get me started if they tried to replace one of my specialty pints of ice cream :lol:

Yeah, there is usually just one line with a live employee doing checkout. Why don’t you do self-checkout?

The last great thing I got from Wally World was some Dr. Squatch soap for $3 a bar
Went to reup and it wasn’t there

Can’t believe them folks sale that **** for $6 a bar 😂😂😂😂

Bought a big cinnamon bread with icing from Costco for only $7. They have some stuff in the bakery section pretty cheap. Wish they offered a smaller cheesecake though, I don't need the giant cake for $17.

This. Regardless of whether I go to Kroger, Walmart, Publix, or Target, I’m trying to be in and out in under 20 mins. I put in some headphones, play a podcast, get my things, then dip.

The last time I can recall actually having to ask for assistance was in 2020 at the height of the pandemic. Needed spray starch and couldn’t find it for the life of me.
When I’m in the A or down south I prefer Kroger…I know Publix is the popular pick down there, especially with their to go foods but never seen the hype

Kroger be less crowded and the quality the same to me…Walmart sucks no matter where I go, my local joint used to be the one off Memorial and Columbia and that was hell :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom