Originally Posted by I R Andre

Ain't no one posing...

42-15235337.jpg

laugh.gif
<3

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

laugh.gif

ebayologist stays pushing buttons and stirring up conflict for no reason and $#!*
smh.gif
laugh.gif
What's poppin?
nerd.gif

Where does everyone in the GTA stay, though? East end it's raining right now
sick.gif
eek.gif
Rain? I'm on the east end and it's snowing!
mad.gif

Oh. You lost
laugh.gif

Freezing rain is that deal
pimp.gif

Wait..isn't ebayologist the dude that paid for all that shortpop merchandise and set up the site? (according to her) I remember her on the other site airing out some dude from Chicago talking about he paid for all that *%@# and was buying her shoes and all that nonsense. N then dude photoshopped the shorts off of her to make it look like she was naked. If that was you, you lost.

That's about as vaguely correct as my insights on Canada.
laugh.gif

I'll tell you what I told Dizzy when he came at me sideways.

"She's a big girl, she makes her own choices."
roll.gif

Dunno, I just remember her saying some guy was tricking on her buying her stuff and paying for mad merchandise. The same guy took those pics of her in theshower, if that was you you're a brave man to be able to stomach such a revolting sight.

I'll tell you what I told Dizzy when he came at me sideways.

"She's a big girl, she makes her own choices."
Is that the short black guy who looks like dudes put cigars out on his face? He lost.

^If you mean the tees. I sold those too. When the store was up and you paypal'd Ceasley@shortypop.com who do you think that was going to? I'll give youI gave away a bunch tees and spent money on her but a: buying her a pair of shoes, which I don't remember doing, is no biggie and b: all told I made moneyand continue to.

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

laugh.gif

ebayologist stays pushing buttons and stirring up conflict for no reason and $#!*
smh.gif
laugh.gif
What's poppin?
nerd.gif

Where does everyone in the GTA stay, though? East end it's raining right now
sick.gif

I'm in the north. Try Aurora.
you know it's the suburbs when some of your friends call you "THE filipino" cuz I'm the only one. lol

Originally Posted by ebayologist

^If you mean the tees. I sold those too. When the store was up and you paypal'd Ceasley@shortypop.com who do you think that was going to? I'll give you I gave away a bunch tees and spent money on her but a: buying her a pair of shoes, which I don't remember doing, is no biggie and b: all told I made money and continue to.

You still lost though.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

^If you mean the tees. I sold those too. When the store was up and you paypal'd Ceasley@shortypop.com who do you think that was going to? I'll give you I gave away a bunch tees and spent money on her but a: buying her a pair of shoes, which I don't remember doing, is no biggie and b: all told I made money and continue to.

You still lost though.

Says the person from Canada.
laugh.gif

You still lost though.
That's what I'm saying
laugh.gif

You still lost though.
That's what I'm saying
laugh.gif

Sometimes you gotta lose to win (ala the Celtics in 2007 and then in 2008) what can I say.
laugh.gif

4915e359d7f06xr0.jpg

I'll see ya thursday on the .com for the rest
laugh.gif

Shut up already..

You went what like 3-4 pages to bring this back up just to tell me "Shut up already.."
roll.gif
roll.gif

No, I clicked Navigation, then clicked Re: Canada? Hmm… to tell you to shut up already.

Either way you seem really unnecessarily angry and kinda bitter.
laugh.gif

Btw, just wondering how is it you seemlying rep brooklyn so hard, yet have such devote defense of Canada, seem kinda !+$ backwards, like pick a place. No?

Shut up already..

You went what like 3-4 pages to bring this back up just to tell me "Shut up already.."
roll.gif
roll.gif

No, I clicked Navigation, then clicked Re: Canada? Hmm… to tell you to shut up already.

laugh.gif

Btw, just wondering how is it you seemlying rep brooklyn so hard, yet have such devote defense of Canada, seem kinda !+$ backwards, like pick a place. No?

It's a song.

Go take some pictures dude.

Shut up already..

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

It's a song.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Btw...been said but ill say it again

Toronto Women
pimp.gif
>

Originally Posted by TMH88

Shut up already..

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

It's a song.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Toronto Women
pimp.gif
>

Alright well next time I'm in Toronto you can tell me where there at, $%@+%+% tag along, I don't know… I can photograph them, I think we all agreeI'm good at that.
laugh.gif
Make a documentary photography series "the women of Toronto". Get drunk on Weekendgirl's homemade wine and call it aday. Then maybe some of you will quit crying I made a couple jokes at the expense of your country.

Originally Posted by TMH88

Shut up already..

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

It's a song.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Toronto Women
pimp.gif
>

Alright well next time I'm in Toronto you can tell me where there at, $%@+%+% tag along, I don't know… I can photograph them, I think we all agree I'm good at that.
laugh.gif
Make a documentary photography series "the women of Toronto". Get drunk on Weekendgirl's homemade wine and call it a day. Then maybe some of you will quit crying I made a couple jokes at the expense of your country.
I aint really gotta show you where dey at cause once u touchdown ull see them everywhere and i dont know bout taking pics of them cause we do gotthe best women but we also got the most ignorant women in Toronto.

^I tend to think girls have an attitude to match their *+$ and you saw the girl on the last page. But you show a girl who wants to be a "model" acamera that looks like it came from the year 3000 and cost more than their life and talk over her head and she'll do ALOT #+!# she would otherwise turn hernose up at… Trust me, I know.
laugh.gif

And all for free and sign model releases that give you legal precedent to do really about anything with the images.
laugh.gif

^I tend to think girls have an attitude to match their *+$ and you saw the girl on the last page. But you show a girl who wants to be a "model" a camera that looks like it came from the year 3000 and cost more than their life and talk over her head and she'll do ALOT #+!# she would otherwise turn her nose up at… Trust me, I know.
laugh.gif

And all for free and sign model releases that give you legal precedent to do really about anything with the images.
laugh.gif
I know that *!#+ works in America but down here money talks.

But than again these Canadian broads love Americans
laugh.gif

You have a lot to learn, and you need to come to Vancouver.
Vancouver > All of Canada...Weather, culture, art, natual beauty, you can to skiing or snowboarding in a world class resort or goto the great beaches..etcetc etc

Back
Top Bottom