Canada? Hmm…

24654.jpg
7822.jpg
7823.jpg

best thing to come outta winnipeg
pimp.gif

^^The best thing is an Asian (or perhaps part Asian) import car model who dyes her hair blonde to appear white (or more white)? Hmm… She's cute, don'tget me wrong but really?
laugh.gif

smh.gif
@ some of these NTer Canucks.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ebayologist

^^The best thing is an Asian (or perhaps part Asian) import car model who dyes her hair blonde to appear white (or more white)? Hmm… She's cute, don't get me wrong but really?
laugh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif
well where im from in canada not much happens .. we got some farmers

Originally Posted by delaacruuz

^^The best thing is an Asian (or perhaps part Asian) import car model who dyes her hair blonde to appear white (or more white)? Hmm… She's cute, don't get me wrong but really?
laugh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

Fair enough.
laugh.gif

But million dollars (US currency, I don't even know what you call dollars over there) says she's a headcase of racial self-identity problems.
laugh.gif
Iwill give you she's quite attractive though.

whats wrong with dying her hair blonde ? asians cant have blonde hair ?
so if i dye my hair that makes me wanna be white ? dont get it ..

^ Gross generalizations and make vast leaps of vaguely connected thought.
laugh.gif

That's what I'm bringing to this thread.
laugh.gif

I appologize to my friends (or perhaps now foes) up north.
laugh.gif

I wouldn't make fun of the place if I didn't see something merit-able about it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

I moved to Toronto. It's alright.

From America?
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Any particular reason for the nation change?

laugh.gif

Toronto kinda reminds me of Chicago somewhat, though. Certain areas at least. It's definitely an acquired taste and I appreciate the cultural diversity I didn't know existed here. Scholastic opportunities initially brought me here although I don't think I'm going to stay that much longer
ohwell.gif
Peep the sig.
Been to plenty of American cities, and still none compares to Toronto.
Multi-Culturalism, nightlife and of course the ladies.

p.s - Weekend Girl, don't leave now, we haven't met yet!
embarassed.gif
happy.gif

I'm from Vancouver and the only US cities/areas I'd probably consider moving to are: NY, Bay Area, Boston.. Not that there aren't any other good UScities but Vancouver's got everything already (except all of the work opportunities)..

laugh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

Fair enough.
laugh.gif

But million dollars (US currency, I don't even know what you call dollars over there) says she's a headcase of racial self-identity problems.
laugh.gif
I will give you she's quite attractive though.
indifferent.gif

I like how you keep insisting that we Cdns are supposed to take these comments as jokes when they are really witty and insulting if you ask me. In my opinionyour trying to come off as an innocent outsider looking in but in actual fact after learning that there is more to Canada then your original perception youkeep telling yourself that's too good to be true and we Cdns desperately need to fall in that stereotype or else we don't exist in the States.

Dude, do us all of a favor and take your photo series project up here that you started awhile ago. Chryst, we'll even have WeekendGirl come to pose foryou. You'll have a blast up here in Toronto man.

Originally Posted by TheAbove

laugh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

Fair enough.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I will give you she's quite attractive though.
indifferent.gif

I like how you keep insisting that we Cdns are supposed to take these comments as jokes when they are really witty and insulting if you ask me. In my opinion your trying to come off as an innocent outsider looking in but in actual fact after learning that there is more to Canada then your original perception you keep telling yourself that's too good to be true and we Cdns desperately need to fall in that stereotype or else we don't exist in the States.

Dude, do us all of a favor and take your photo series project up here that you started awhile ago. Chryst, we'll even have WeekendGirl come to pose for you. You'll have a blast up here in Toronto man.

Nah, forreal i was just giving Canada a hard time. I really didn't know it was live spot seems to be (something of which I learned via NT). It's alllove, I know it's pretty much the same and you have some ill %**$ going on there. I'm just joshin' ya.

But your latter comment, I think you might be on to something…
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

ebayologist stays pushing buttons and stirring up conflict for no reason and $#!*
smh.gif
laugh.gif
What's poppin?
nerd.gif

Where does everyone in the GTA stay, though? East end it's raining right now
sick.gif

laugh.gif

ebayologist stays pushing buttons and stirring up conflict for no reason and $#!*
smh.gif
laugh.gif
What's poppin?
nerd.gif

Where does everyone in the GTA stay, though? East end it's raining right now
sick.gif
eek.gif
Rain? I'm on the east end and it's snowing!
mad.gif

laugh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif
What's poppin?
nerd.gif

Oh, I'm livin'
laugh.gif
as always.
laugh.gif

Just contemplating this.

Chryst, we'll even have WeekendGirl come to pose for you.
Hmm…
roll.gif

roll.gif

At least I know we Cdns-Americans got something to look forward to then. Haha.

This is what I love about Canada, people are friendly (not everybody obviously) but say you go to Nova Scotia and such, everyone is friendly.
But in Bigger Cities, people will hold doors for you and etc. People are more polite and not so much all about themselves most of the time form my experience

laugh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif
What's poppin?
nerd.gif

Oh, I'm livin'
laugh.gif
as always.
laugh.gif

Just contemplating this.

Chryst, we'll even have WeekendGirl come to pose for you.
Hmm…
roll.gif
roll.gif

At least I know we Cdns-Americans got something to look forward to then. Haha.

I got something in the works already. The morning of thanksgiving, Shorties will pop. Ya'll know where to look.

You guys don't do thanksgiving though, right?

Anyhow, thursday for you Canucks.

I'm giving ya'll something to be thankful for I suppose.

But WG (that's what I'mma call now if you don't mind) holla at me.
laugh.gif

Wait..isn't ebayologist the dude that paid for all that shortpop merchandise and set up the site? (according to her) I remember her on the other siteairing out some dude from Chicago talking about he paid for all that *%@# and was buying her shoes and all that nonsense. N then dude photoshopped the shortsoff of her to make it look like she was naked. If that was you, you lost.

Back
Top Bottom