Canada? Hmm…

im from toronto, i love it, it would be nice if it wasn't so damn cold in the winter time though

Originally Posted by Jaye05

im from toronto, i love it, it would be nice if it wasn't so damn cold in the winter time though
and the mounds of snow come January.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Originally Posted by ebayologist

I moved to Toronto. It's alright.

From America?
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Any particular reason for the nation change?

laugh.gif

Toronto kinda reminds me of Chicago somewhat, though. Certain areas at least. It's definitely an acquired taste and I appreciate the cultural diversity I didn't know existed here. Scholastic opportunities initially brought me here although I don't think I'm going to stay that much longer
ohwell.gif

College in Canada? Just wondering, what kinda name recognition do you get with that? I would imagine a conversation an interview would go something like "… I went to the University of Toronto (or wherever you go or went)" and the immediate reply would be "You went to Canada to go to college?" followed by a look of skepticism similar to but not quite as bad as someone getting a medical degree from some shady school in the Caribbean.

LOL, yeah I got offered a full ride and my mother taught Art and Graphic Design at George Brown years ago. I have alot of family here too so that influenced my decision. What U of T campus did you go to? I'm guessing St. George. UTSC is a few minutes away from me but I assume you went to the one downtown.
Originally Posted by geminifly

Toronto>>anywhere else in Canada

Jane, Eglington, Queen, King, Bloor
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Lawrence Ave.
nerd.gif
shoutouts to Anthony...
laugh.gif

Jane Strip
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

SuperStock_1560R-2055340.jpg

women in vancouver > women in toronto..... but

average size of womens chest in calgary > every canadian city

Originally Posted by vintuc

True. But they got the not so great faces.

Pound for pound, I still say Winnipeg has the hottest chicks. Hit up a beach, it's a sight to see.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

btw, from what i hear, women in toronto are absolutely gorgeous.
They seem kinda fixated on material wealth, fur coats and %!%+.
laugh.gif
Probably Canada's doing…
smh.gif
laugh.gif

But you haven't been to Canada remember?

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

btw, from what i hear, women in toronto are absolutely gorgeous.
They seem kinda fixated on material wealth, fur coats and %!%+.
laugh.gif
Probably Canada's doing…
smh.gif
laugh.gif

But you haven't been to Canada remember?

Once again, jokes.

smh.gif
Read. WeekendGirl made reference to wanting a fur coat and lamborgini. She lives in Toronto. And from her avy, I certainly wouldn't turn her down.
laugh.gif

Gotta stay on top of things. It's fast pace world here in America, I don't know how it is in Canada.

Originally Posted by jDOTgDOT

Pound for pound, I still say Winnipeg has the hottest chicks. Hit up a beach, it's a sight to see.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

LONDON, ONTARIO STAND UP!!!! (?)
Western...have been to their home coming couple times & it was insane.. had a great time. I am from Toronto and i love it. Very diverse andpeople get along and are open minded because other races are still migrating here. Growing up i was exposed to kids from different races, cultures and peoplestill credit their backgrounds which is respected. b/c when you think what a Canadian looks like.. you cant really answer cuz its a mixture of people. Its avery mosaic society thats why we got the women, a nice mix of everything. One thing i hate is the weather i would love to move out to somewhere hot, snow getsold real quick but during summer i like Toronto
glasses.gif

wow..
look up Richard Ivey school of Business in London, Ontario..its on par with Wharton and etc.
Canada is a great place to live, US is a great place to visit.
just my opinion

The best U.S. universities are better but the top Canadian ones are still very good. People I know that have gone to the U.S. for sports scholarships alwaystell me about the incredibly easy courses they're taking. One guy I know that went to Minnesota State was telling me about how he got credit for shootingpool and he took a map drawing course. The $@%@ is that? He actually got marked for tracing and colouring maps. True GPA boosters don't exist at myschool.

Originally Posted by PrinSe3

london ontario is a (I'll censor that for you) i go to western though represent wooo
dude if u think its a craphole now, imagine that place 10-15 years ago
laugh.gif
i grew up there and i loved it. I still need to go back and visitthough
frown.gif

Cali FTW
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

bowling for columbine changed my perception on it
That was such bullcrap, I laugh at that part.

I love Canada, best country I've lived in (also lived in the states, Cali to be specific) and I wouldn't move from here, ever. Toronto, Calgary, VanCity, Montreal...
pimp.gif

women in vancouver > women in toronto..... but

women from victoria >
for real man, girls at the university here are deadly compared to girls ive meet/seen from van

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

smokin.gif

You have no idea how badly I wanna move to Vancouver...
laugh.gif

But settling from one country to another is NOT easy and Canadians don't really like us Americans, from what I've been told...
Tell me about it. Especially when it wasn't by choice. Regardless though, I have no complaints about my stay here.

Having lived in the States for a long time, and now in Canada, I don't understand the hate some Canadians have for the states, Even teachers in the high school I was at made lil smart comments about Americans. I guess its what they resort to since Canada also gets joked about a lot from our southern neighbors.

Damn...I loved vancouver, I must've gained at least 5 lbs in my 1 week stay there...the food was so bomb and it was a lot cheaper than theU.S. (this was about 6 years ago). Then I went to Victoria and that was a beautiful place.

I lived in Vancouver a while and the place is dope
pimp.gif

Im thinking of moving one day, probably a major city in the us, the ones in canada are on point too.

I havent outside van for a while and maybe thatll help me appreciate it more

Originally Posted by jDOTgDOT

Sorry, I dont believe beaches exist north of California.

Back
Top Bottom