Canada? Hmm…

I was originally planning on enrolling at UBC, but that out of country tuition is serious
mad.gif
. Couldn't even apply for a resident visa at the time, because of all thenonsense with the Iraq War and all the back up considering the immigration and such.

Definitely considering Vancouver as a place of residence in the future...especially with all this talk of the fine females from around there
pimp.gif

I've only been to Vancouver and Toronto, but I liked both of those cities. I had fun hanging out, eating, shopping and watching hockey (it wasn't funwhen I was playing hockey and when we'd go play BC teams and get killed)

We've got multiculturalism, you americans have the guns. Obama ain't Jesus, ya'll yankees are in trouble.

Scarborough all day.

What's life in Montreal like?

I've heard nothing but good things about its effortless simplicity, urbanity, rich diversity and quality of life. Can anybody elaborate?

No wrongdoing here pal.

I asked a legit question...Maybe you could answer it, as that'd be better than your "contribution"
eyes.gif

The only good thing that came out from canada is: Hockey, MMA fighters, weeds, hot !@$ azn girls and Elise Estrada. that it.

just read this whole post
Ebay went in on Canada
roll.gif
roll.gif

USA> weekend girl > Canada

Back
Top Bottom