Car advice in the 10-12K Range

you can easily get a G35 sedan the older style for 12k. Maybe even a coupe if you look hard enough.

Roll with a honda or toyota. They are generally easy to work on and you really get your moneys worth in terms of vehicle life span.

With that price range....you're looking at really high mileage for both those cars. If you're dead set on those two, I'd pick the TL since its ahonda and more reliable than an Infiniti, especially at a mileage that high.

Originally Posted by teatime0315

With that price range....you're looking at really high mileage for both those cars. If you're dead set on those two, I'd pick the TL since its a honda and more reliable than an Infiniti, especially at a mileage that high.

good luck on finding an 04+ TL at any trim level for 10-12k you can find the previous gen for around that price but 98-03 Honda V6 transmissions FTL

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

What would you suggest? I was looking at used TL's and G35 sedans but they seem more expensive
u should be able 2 find a TSX 4 that much no prob a TL maybe a challenge and tha G35 should be an easy find as well

Don't get a TL, G35, or Bimmer or anything. Get like a mustang or camaro, they are fun to drive too, and you'll be happier with one of those as opposedto a honda, acura, or nissan or something boring.

Originally Posted by maldonado

subaru legacy gt
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dude don't listen to these fools saying get a BMW and Lexus.

Get a Camry or Accord they have low maintenance and are reliable.

I bought my '04 TL for 10k, but it had 105k miles on it. It took about 2-3 months to find a price like that tho.

2003 accord coupe

Originally Posted by xUptown

I bought my '04 TL for 10k, but it had 105k miles on it. It took about 2-3 months to find a price like that tho.

sick.gif

My 05 only has 36k miles.
laugh.gif
@buying high mileage cars.

Back
Top Bottom