Carmelo & Lala's Wedding

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

you guys really think lebron has been passing up dimes for 7 years?

1278940092lebron_angie1.jpg

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

I swear yall NT'ers are crazy with the fashion. Any Non-Euro fitting suit is going to get straight lambasted on this site. I know the Choppa suits ain't cool but damn. There wasn't anything wrong with Jay Williams or Luda's attire, but because they didn't have to suck in ther gut to wear it, yall roasting them.

Funny thing is if Larry King got married, and Bob Costas or Dan Rather showed up in the same suits these ballers wore, yall probably wouldn't say anything. It's like yall are beasting for young male celebrities to wear "fitted" european style clothing. Seems funny style to me.
you gotta realize people on this site in the world are brianwashed to bash anything the black community does.

smh.gif
 Realest stuff I've read on NT. BLACKS are CRITICIZED, SCRUTINIZED and JUDGED MORE HARSHLY than ANY OTHER RACE, bar NONE.
I have no clue why it's this way, but this is a fact. 

man shut yo jesse jackson lass up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

I swear yall NT'ers are crazy with the fashion. Any Non-Euro fitting suit is going to get straight lambasted on this site. I know the Choppa suits ain't cool but damn. There wasn't anything wrong with Jay Williams or Luda's attire, but because they didn't have to suck in ther gut to wear it, yall roasting them.

Funny thing is if Larry King got married, and Bob Costas or Dan Rather showed up in the same suits these ballers wore, yall probably wouldn't say anything. It's like yall are beasting for young male celebrities to wear "fitted" european style clothing. Seems funny style to me.
you gotta realize people on this site in the world are brianwashed to bash anything the black community does.

smh.gif
 Realest stuff I've read on NT. BLACKS are CRITICIZED, SCRUTINIZED and JUDGED MORE HARSHLY than ANY OTHER RACE, bar NONE.

man shut yo jesse jackson lass up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

like i said...not anytime soon but they will get married eventually

Why are you speaking as if you know them personally? You don't know anything about their relationship woman. Be quiet.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

like i said...not anytime soon but they will get married eventually

Why are you speaking as if you know them personally? You don't know anything about their relationship woman. Be quiet.
roll.gif

Put em up wrote:

North Dade Represent wrote:

smh.gif

If Bob Costas arrived wearing a suit like KMart he would be bashed 10 times more than KMart. Imagine Bob Costas in a choppa suit
roll.gif

Put em up wrote:

North Dade Represent wrote:

smh.gif

If Bob Costas arrived wearing a suit like KMart he would be bashed 10 times more than KMart. Imagine Bob Costas in a choppa suit
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom