Carmelo & Lala's Wedding

Lebrons chick is on point.
pimp.gif

I need a suit like CP3, I can't wait until I'm able to afford something like that and not go into debt.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

I swear yall NT'ers are crazy with the fashion. Any Non-Euro fitting suit is going to get straight lambasted on this site. I know the Choppa suits ain't cool but damn. There wasn't anything wrong with Jay Williams or Luda's attire, but because they didn't have to suck in ther gut to wear it, yall roasting them.

Funny thing is if Larry King got married, and Bob Costas or Dan Rather showed up in the same suits these ballers wore, yall probably wouldn't say anything. It's like yall are beasting for young male celebrities to wear "fitted" european style clothing. Seems funny style to me.
you gotta realize people on this site in the world are brianwashed to bash anything the black community does.

smh.gif
 Realest stuff I've read on NT. BLACKS are CRITICIZED, SCRUTINIZED and JUDGED MORE HARSHLY than ANY OTHER RACE, bar NONE.
I have no clue why it's this way, but this is a fact. 

Because when black people go out, we (for the most part) SHOW OUT. We always want to look our best at social events, and when some of us aren't, shall I say,  "up to par", we will get checked on it.

I swear yall NT'ers are crazy with the fashion. Any Non-Euro fitting suit is going to get straight lambasted on this site. I know the Choppa suits ain't cool but damn. There wasn't anything wrong with Jay Williams or Luda's attire, but because they didn't have to suck in ther gut to wear it, yall roasting them.

Funny thing is if Larry King got married, and Bob Costas or Dan Rather showed up in the same suits these ballers wore, yall probably wouldn't say anything. It's like yall are beasting for young male celebrities to wear "fitted" european style clothing. Seems funny style to me.
you gotta realize people on this site in the world are brianwashed to bash anything the black community does.

smh.gif
 Realest stuff I've read on NT. BLACKS are CRITICIZED, SCRUTINIZED and JUDGED MORE HARSHLY than ANY OTHER RACE, bar NONE.

i feel you on that but these %%**!% are rich as hell.  the least they could do is ask a stylist for some advice.  i know im not naturally a suit and tie person but if i had cake best believe my fits would be on point.

how you gonna hop out a $200K+ car lookin sloppy??

smh.gif

i feel you on that but these %%**!% are rich as hell.  the least they could do is ask a stylist for some advice.  i know im not naturally a suit and tie person but if i had cake best believe my fits would be on point.

how you gonna hop out a $200K+ car lookin sloppy??

eek.gif
Dudes are really trying to complain about their struggle on NT?
laugh.gif

A few jokes about some over-sized suits and it means NTers are attacking them because they're black.
laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

A few jokes about some over-sized suits and it means NTers are attacking them because they're black.
laugh.gif

smh.gif

U got the self-hating, the westernized, the race at the other side of the spectrum, and a particular race who still hadn't got their wake up call so they still believe they're the closest thing to the race at the other side of the spectrum.

At the end of the day, they feel it's the social norm to mock and criticize and the do so in order to fit in.

On topic. Melo coulda came harder than that. LaLa, gorgeous as always. Bout time they tied the knot. Aint like either one of em was gon dump the other
laugh.gif

smh.gif

U got the self-hating, the westernized, the race at the other side of the spectrum, and a particular race who still hadn't got their wake up call so they still believe they're the closest thing to the race at the other side of the spectrum.

At the end of the day, they feel it's the social norm to mock and criticize and the do so in order to fit in.

On topic. Melo coulda came harder than that. LaLa, gorgeous as always. Bout time they tied the knot. Aint like either one of em was gon dump the other
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

like i said...not anytime soon but they will get married eventually

Why are you speaking as if you know them personally? You don't know anything about their relationship woman. Be quiet.

smh.gif
chill out guy. unnecessary 

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

like i said...not anytime soon but they will get married eventually

Why are you speaking as if you know them personally? You don't know anything about their relationship woman. Be quiet.

smh.gif
chill out guy. unnecessary 

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

eek.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

eek.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Though

Originally Posted by bonde111

Like someone else pointed out, there's a lot of guys that need their suits tailored. I mean, look at everyone's sleeve length, way too long. Only a couple of those guys looked like the suit fits them correctly.

And
roll.gif
roll.gif
Kenyon Martin in the choppa suit. Someone needs to post the O.G. pic side by side to him. Proves money can't buy taste/style.
You sound like

queer_eye_for_the_straight_guy_uk-show.jpg

all the females pictured and you sitting here worried about the next man's suit
sick.gif
Son there's more females posted here than a guy knows what to do with...Acting like I've never seen Kim K. Sure Luda's girl looks fine, but to just make a comment to the obvious and waste space like you do in your posts....Fogetaboutit. Way to pull my card
grin.gif
.  You salty b/c you got that choppa suit hanging up in your closet right now.

North Dade Represent wrote:

I'm saying that these are younger successful cats with money, and they dress like they've never worn a suit that fits properly. I'd clown on those older guys more so, b/c at their age they should have suits that fit them like they are supposed to. I know it's not near as bad as showing up in some jeans and a polo, but come on. It's not about euro fitting, it's about not looking like your suit is made for a guy 50lbs heavier and 5 inches taller than you.

Originally Posted by Though

Originally Posted by bonde111

Like someone else pointed out, there's a lot of guys that need their suits tailored. I mean, look at everyone's sleeve length, way too long. Only a couple of those guys looked like the suit fits them correctly.

And
roll.gif
roll.gif
Kenyon Martin in the choppa suit. Someone needs to post the O.G. pic side by side to him. Proves money can't buy taste/style.
You sound like

queer_eye_for_the_straight_guy_uk-show.jpg

all the females pictured and you sitting here worried about the next man's suit
sick.gif
Son there's more females posted here than a guy knows what to do with...Acting like I've never seen Kim K. Sure Luda's girl looks fine, but to just make a comment to the obvious and waste space like you do in your posts....Fogetaboutit. Way to pull my card
grin.gif
.  You salty b/c you got that choppa suit hanging up in your closet right now.

North Dade Represent wrote:

I'm saying that these are younger successful cats with money, and they dress like they've never worn a suit that fits properly. I'd clown on those older guys more so, b/c at their age they should have suits that fit them like they are supposed to. I know it's not near as bad as showing up in some jeans and a polo, but come on. It's not about euro fitting, it's about not looking like your suit is made for a guy 50lbs heavier and 5 inches taller than you.

Back
Top Bottom