Cavaliers At Celtics | Round 2, Game 6 | Cavaliers vs. Celtics | Thursday, May 13 | 8:00 ET

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

i just can't believe I heard NY knick chants
eek.gif
laugh.gif

i was
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Thank Bill Simmons: twitter.com/celticschants

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Win Together. Band Together. Excel Together. Cheer Together. Defend Together. Work Together. Ohio Together. Believe Together. All Together. 10 More Wins
GotShpat wrote:
I got $1,000 on the Cavs taking this series, celly 202 375 9553.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I got the Cavs winning their next 2 games.

And I've been thinking, Jamison is nice, but when you look at some of the names that have moved around the last few years, you realize the Cavs could have done MUUUUCH better surrounding LeBron w/ a solid team.

They went out and got Mo, Jamison, and an aging Shaq. Alright, cool. Oh, and Anthony Parker.

But who has shuffled teams the last few years?

Vince, Pau, Caron Butler, Rashard Lewis, Artest, Garnett, Ray Allen, J-Rich, Baron Davis, Kidd...

And you can pick out 2 or 3 of those and say 'C'mon, ska, are you serious?' But for the most part, that's a lot of talent that Cavs have just waved at.
Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

We all damn well know this is going to Game 7.
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by NobleKane

you guys are crazy!!!!!!!! im callin it now lebron with atleast 60 points and one of the greatest performances of his career!!!!!!! Cavs WILL win the series. i may have underestimated the old %%+ celtics. i give them credit. the old geezers dont know when to quit!

we are witnessing history in 1 hour. i cannot wait.

my brother said hes gonna quit watching the nba if the cavs win hahahaha

23ska909red02 wrote:
Man, I almost feel bad for anyone who thinks the Celtics have a chance tonight.

All the hype about LeLeague's lack of effort last game, all the tak about a loss tonight possibly being the end of LeNBA's career in Cleveland if they lose, ESPN doing a countdown of LeBristol's Top Ten best playoff plays and his growth through the years... there is -1% possibility the Cleveland LeBrons lose tonight.

Negative 1.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

GOT 'EM!!!!!!!!!!!

read those post at the first few pages of this thread saying these things like it's already set in stone  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Outplayed, outcoached (Mike Brown just wow)

No excuses, LeBron got a lackluster triple double, don't expect him to stay in Cleveland at all, after seeing his effort.

Mo Williams left it all on the floor, in the FIRST half. Jamison couldn't catch a bailout. Varejao, man that dude is clutch
pimp.gif

Hats off to Boston, they controlled the series.

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

*%$# Chicago. Who leaves the mid-west to stay in the mid-west ?
laugh.gif
Why do you have a Cardinals hat on in your avy? They are from the Midwest!! ewwww

About 98% of this post is Lebron hate
grin.gif

Lebron is going to a winning team so dream on if he's going to NY if he's the only player they'll pick up. Going to the Clippers would be the best option. That team would be stacked.
pimp.gif

RealSkipBayless

For 3 yrs I've heard how wrong, unfair I am abt LeBron. He IS the ringless King, fake MJ, more Pippen than Jordan.

KDthunderup

would u want Lebron in okc?(honestly, nah I like who we have.I'm the leader of that teem)

Originally Posted by h3at23

RealSkipBayless

For 3 yrs I've heard how wrong, unfair I am abt LeBron. He IS the ringless King, fake MJ, more Pippen than Jordan.

KDthunderup

would u want Lebron in okc?(honestly, nah I like who we have.I'm the leader of that teem)

Durant is stupid for saying that, or nevermind, he's stupid about his spelling error. TEEM
indifferent.gif

[h3]LeBron to the Bulls? 3 GMs think so[/h3]
May, 13, 2010
May 13

11:20

PM ET

By Chad Ford

Boston Celtics fans were chanting "New York Knicks" during Thursday's Game 6 every time that LeBron James went to the foul line. Maybe they should've been chanting "Chicago Bulls."

Within minutes of the Cleveland Cavaliers' elimination at the hands of the Celtics, the speculation about LeBron James' next destination resumed in full force.

In the space of five minutes I heard from three NBA GMs via text, e-mail and phone. All three said that based on the information they have, they believe LeBron will leave the Cavs.

More surprisingly, all of them said they believe the destination will be the Chicago Bulls. Two said they believe that John Calipari will be the Bulls' new head coach.

One GM went a bit further in a phone call a few minutes later. "I think the Bulls are really going to go for it. Look for them to offer the Cavs Luol Deng in a sign-and-trade for LeBron. That will allow them to retain most of their cap space. Then they'll go after Dwyane Wade or Chris Bosh as well."

I'm sure we'll hear various scenarios involving the Knicks, Nets and Heat over the course of the next month. But it's hard to come up with any other scenario that would be quite as appealing for LeBron.

a local boston sports reporter said on TV he was in both locker rooms before game 6... apparently the cavs were rapping and dancing before the game, the celtics were watching film. an analogy would be the student that studies before the exam aces it, the one that parties the night before flunks......

Back
Top Bottom